river cottage

remytherussell

P.S Hugh, I know you cannot have lost my address as I put it on the top of every letter I send. Did you get the one from yesterday yet? Also there must be someone with the same name as you beacause, believe it or not the police have been round and told me to stop sending letters and pictures to their house. What are the chances of that happening. Somebody with the same name as me sending pictures to somebody with the same name as you! Incredible, small world isnt it. Dont forget that Hugh, It is a small world, very very small indeed. Answer my letters Hugh. Dont forget, everyone knows where you live and it is only me who can protect you. ONLY ME HUGH, ONLY ME

P.P.S I cry out your name a t night

Has anyone heard the Eminem track "Stan" :lol:

worrying jim, very worrying! :)

I am a great fan of hugh but was shocked when i saw an earing and the fact that he's gained about 2 stone since river cottage forever. I loved his programs and i hope he doesnt let himself down with this one.

I'm suprised a man like hugh is not a member on the forum as i am sure he would like the discussions that go on. Probably too busy.

I hope he continues to bring enjoying TV back to terrestrial viewers.

Spenner

Remember he is a slave to the money. I agree they are good programs but I got the DVD of the first series of RC and it shows him cracking his first egg twice. He also only lived in RC for 2 nights a week.

Also a link to an anti site shows him to be a bit of an anti pheasant shooting type aswell despite beating for a shoot and plucking live crows from their nests!!!

Take it all with a pinch of salt :thumbs:

The only thing I learnt tonight was, 'When your hands are cold in winter, shove them up a cow's backside.

Beats my peacock handwarmer I guess!

Great! lol!

Never really watched River cottage, am i missing out on anything?

(Should i run and hide for the remarks?)