BISLEY MEET 2008

kip270

Most of the people I saw on saturday morning weren't fit to shoot.

Friday nights tend to be a bit mad from all accounts.

The biggest problem about tonight is the 8 or so hours of work before I can get there.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now found my air bed after being told it was in the loft, then maybe it was in the garage. I found it in the airing cupboard.

Female logic at it's best.

I also have a car full of equipment that Sir Edmund Hilary would be proud of, I am sure we don't need that much stuff for a weekend.

Don't tell me, when you told her where it was she said "That's what I meant, that's where I thought it was".

Funny that you should say that about the gear, 'er indoors said to me this morning "You never used to take anything like that amount of gear when you did three month trips abroad".

I wouldn't want to tread on any toes so you should really ask Martin as you're sharing with him, I wouldn't want to be the cause of a domestic between you.

He was actually the cause of my bad back, he thought that he heard somebody shout "free teas" at a clay shoot, and trampled me underfoot in his rush to get there!

At least I was out clay shooting with the possibility of having to buy the tea, Markio only shoots on interclub shoot days as he knows the tea will be free.

You know what, i was going to argue then realised you actually had a point. :lol: And don't forget that beer i was going to buy you. ??? Tell you what, it's the Oakley shoot tomorrow, i'll buy you a pint then.

At least I was out clay shooting with the possibility of having to buy the tea, Markio only shoots on interclub shoot days as he knows the tea will be free.

You know what, i was going to argue then realised you actually had a point. :o And don't forget that beer i was going to buy you. ??? Tell you what, it's the Oakley shoot tomorrow, i'll buy you a pint then.

:lol::lol::lol: :( :o

got my train tickets booked. my carts sorted my bag packed and im still sat at my desk at work.... o the wonders of a "kind" sibling with their birthday present fast looming( i forgot to tell her i cudnt afford it after this weekend :lol: ) shud be arriving at the station around 8;06.

p.s lodger lf rent-a-tent: requires the following -- ensuite. naked maid (preferably sweedish but will settle for any hot blonde), 52inch plasma screen, king size 4 poster bed and a bed time story ???