BISLEY MEET 2008

kip270

Why not . .

Hang on to the money for now, if we arrange something else, use that to pay for it, rather than send it back only for us to send it in again?

If people don't want to have another go, or can't make it, they can have their cash back if they want it.

[Damn, I knew I should have grabbed the 20 quid Sunday morning :good: ]

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep the cash. You couldn't pay me to even bother to attempt to organise something like that.

I would do it all again tomorrow even in the knowledge of no shooting.

So you are suggesting that we do it again, without guns? Near Saarfend pier maybe?

I had more laughs this week-end than I have had for a long time, the shooting was a distraction, and like many others, apart from the clay shooting, I did not fire a gun (apart from one shot with Snotty's bank gun), even though I took 10 guns and enough ammo to re-enact the Falklands war.

Apart from the loss of a magazine and a knife, shamelessly lifted by a "METAL" fan, the week-end was a riot, absolutely brilliant, a real pleasure to meet some of the faces behind the avatars, well worth the 4 hour battle with the A12/M25 to get there, and if we are doing it again this week-end, count me in.

Well despite the disappointment for the shooters, I had a great time, I think Saturday nights festivities topped it for me :hmm:

Especiallly when we carried the cool box all the way to the bikers meet with everyone thinking we were nuts, only to then all agree that we had a plan there :lol:

Nice to meet everyone and drink copious amounts of the black stuff.

Dougy, I dont think it was a fox ****, maybe Baz followed through and let it dry out a bit before placing it next to you so that he could say, look what the ******* fox **** did, I'll get my ******* gun **** and shoot it ****?

Cheers to Baz for teaching me four words which I never want to hear again: Fox, Metal, Cants, Ostrich.

And Bob I think the quote from Baz was: ******* ****s, got any ******* metal ****s want an ostrich burger before I shoot that ******* fox ****s, daughter killed it in the end ****s.

Cheers fellas :good:

Edited by BSA Shaun

:good: gOOD GOD...YOU LOT ARE CASTING SOME SERIOUS ASPERSIONS ON MY GOOD NAME!!!! i WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS SOBER.....HOW COULD YOU LOT REMEMBER ALL THAT? WHAT FOX? :hmm:

Ah I get it, to bounce off the guy ropes the entire way into the tent you have to be SOBER no wonder I kept missing them :lol:

:good: gOOD GOD...YOU LOT ARE CASTING SOME SERIOUS ASPERSIONS ON MY GOOD NAME!!!! i WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS SOBER.....HOW COULD YOU LOT REMEMBER ALL THAT? WHAT FOX? :hmm:

Ah I get it, to bounce off the guy ropes the entire way into the tent you have to be SOBER no wonder I kept missing them :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just remembered when he staggered away from our shed in the early hours, after telling us numerous times that we were all "cant's" (he never did explain what you "cant" do in a shed) his parting words were "Oi, mung, giz yer car keys, I'm going rabbit shooting", mung, being the spoil-sport that he is, refused, I would have given them to him, no problem, (I just didn't know where mung had put them).

I had a wander around telling everyone that I could remember was doing clays to make a move otherwise we would be late and not shoot a full round like 2 years ago. Me and my Dad were among the first to leave for the clays and I remember telling some people that but I apologise for not realising Kip was doing the clays and telling him to join the convoy.

FM

I had a wander around telling everyone that I could remember was doing clays to make a move otherwise we would be late and not shoot a full round like 2 years ago. Me and my Dad were among the first to leave for the clays and I remember telling some people that but I apologise for not realising Kip was doing the clays and telling him to join the convoy.

FM

Had Kip paid then Ollie? I was under the impression that all who had paid were shooting, it had to be paid in advance, not on the day. Dam shame if somebody paid and missed it, it was a cracking shoot, especially the flurry at the end where we whopped yer *****, something like 5 misses to the A team and 40 or so to the B team? Which team were you with again.......?

Edited by bob300w

I'm not sure but I got the impression when talking to him that he had.

I'll be on the clays next year, hopefully with a bit of practice I'll be able to hit something by then :good:

Where was your dad when all this cider drinking was going on or was this after he'd passed out himself.

He was in his tent. :lol:

And in all honesty I did not drink that much.

Although I have calculated that by Sunday evening I had only had about 6 hours sleep since Friday morning. :hmm::good:

FM :lol:

So was the techicolor chunder due to

a you're lying

b you ate something funny

c it doesn't take much

You can tell you're still young, i had to go and have an hours kip before the party as was knackered

Edited by Dr W

I'm not sure but I got the impression when talking to him that he had.

I'll be on the clays next year, hopefully with a bit of practice I'll be able to hit something by then :good:

Where was your dad when all this cider drinking was going on or was this after he'd passed out himself.

I think ollie senior probably had a head slapping from mrs ollie when he got home for letting her little boy get in such a state. Mum was very concerned on the phone Sunday morning, I bet Ollie jnr got lots of sympathy and cuddles when he returned.

He was in his tent.

And in all honesty I did not drink that much.

Although I have calculated that by Sunday evening I had only had about 6 hours sleep since Friday morning.

I'm not a doctor ollie, but I do know that sleep does not make you puke at 220 FPS to a maximum range of 2 yards. And if you got 6 hours, you had more than most!

6 hours over 2 nights. :good:

I didn't puke until about 7 the following morning and was not hungover so I think I probably ate something bad.

Oh and for the record it was the left bog that I went in.

When I returned home I got a chip butty and a cup of tea. :hmm:

Pics will be up soon of the event.

FM :lol:

Yes, I know, Baz was in the right hand one, and the smell of that would make anyone sick. Some cracking pics on there, not quite what I had in mind when baz and pusc said that they had pulled though.

I'm in the emerald Isle in September :)

Kip had definitely paid, apparently he got ready to go but everyone had already left. :blink:

I dont actuallly think he made a shot in anger all day, I think lots of other people shot his .270 for him tho! :lol:

FM's dad was out on the Saturday night, he was drinking Guinness with me an Rob ;)

My money is on him being in BIG trouble with Mrs FM, over mummy's little soldier :yes:

FM

No worries, i was on the phone when your Dad walked passed me , but i got to the car packed everything in, then you were all gone ;) :blink: :yes: I quicly drove up the road but couldn't see any cars and wasn't sure where you had all gone, oh well not too worry, i would have dusted you all anyhow :lol::lol:

FM

Had Kip paid then Ollie? I was under the impression that all who had paid were shooting, it had to be paid in advance, not on the day. Dam shame if somebody paid and missed it, it was a cracking shoot, especially the flurry at the end where we whopped yer *****, something like 5 misses to the A team and 40 or so to the B team? Which team were you with again.......?

Yes Bob i had paid, but no worries, still a good craic :)

I'm in the emerald Isle in September :)

Kip had definitely paid, apparently he got ready to go but everyone had already left. :blink:

I dont actuallly think he made a shot in anger all day, I think lots of other people shot his .270 for him tho! :lol:

FM's dad was out on the Saturday night, he was drinking Guinness with me an Rob ;)

My money is on him being in BIG trouble with Mrs FM, over mummy's little soldier :yes:

Oh, yes. The phone was running hot on the Sunday, apparently Dad held him down and forced it down his neck!