Golf

pavman

Golf = the perfect way to ruin a nice walk

I am terrible at golf, been on a driving range a few times just to take out some rage........

Been on a course once and i dont think ill be invited again, i couldnt take it seriously enough and just ****** myself laughing every time i sent balls flying into the hedge lol.

Golf is not for me i dont think

Slippery slope Pavman... Next thing will be taking up bowls. Mark my words

err funny you should mention it my farmer plays and i have an open invite, says he and wife dont see eye to eye any more and he likes to get out with like minded lads and set of balls ;)

Slippery slope Pavman... Next thing will be taking up bowls. Mark my words

err funny you should mention it my farmer plays and i have an open invite, says he and wife dont see eye to eye any more and he likes to get out with like minded lads and set of balls ;)

Make an excuse, bowls is nearly as bad as metal detecting :hmm:

I have started up golf again after a long lay off and now my shooting has taken a back seat :hmm: but on the upside I think now I need a nice 5-series beemer and the golf and i'm ready to retire :unsure: :angry::good:

Pity I got another 35yrs work before I can afford it all :sad1:

err funny you should mention it my farmer plays and i have an open invite, says he and wife dont see eye to eye any more and he likes to get out with like minded lads and set of balls :angry:

They do a very cheap pint at my local bowls club, not that that would sway me in any way :unsure:

P.

got a corprate invite to play a round at a nice local club we have around 3 a year, problem is I really like it :angry:

Its gonna end in tears :unsure:

Dan, its great fun, its like making out with a lesbian, the harder you try the further away from the hole you get.

i go out regular now, funny thing is last friday around 8-30pm ish two moose came tramping across the fairway, you dont want to tangle with momma moose, she carries a big bad attitude, we allowed her to play through .

Martin

got a corprate invite to play a round at a nice local club we have around 3 a year, problem is I really like it :hmm:

Its gonna end in tears :angry:

Dan, its great fun, its like making out with a lesbian, the harder you try the further away from the hole you get.

i go out regular now, funny thing is last friday around 8-30pm ish two moose came tramping across the fairway, you dont want to tangle with momma moose, she carries a big bad attitude, we allowed her to play through .

Martin

you barn pot Mart :unsure:

I guess if you roll one near her you can drop at 2 clubs lengths without a penalty shot :good:

you bend over in front of her to make the two club length rule :lol::lol: , not this boy, seen the damage they do to vehicleswhen their ****** off

bit like when i golfed in cuba, looked like a small lizard from 220yds it got to be a long tailed short legged sharp toothed green Jack russel when i got there :lol: took a drop 50yds back, dont think they can run fast on fairways :yp:

Martin

you bend over in front of her to make the two club length rule :lol::lol: , not this boy, seen the damage they do to vehicleswhen their ****** off

bit like when i golfed in cuba, looked like a small lizard from 220yds it got to be a long tailed short legged sharp toothed green Jack russel when i got there :lol: took a drop 50yds back, dont think they can run fast on fairways :yp:

Martin

Blimey

I am orf to Cuba when i get back from Greece end july any tips, staying in Havana

beautiful place and people Dan, loved every minute, going back xmas, stayed in a sandals resort on the Varadero peninsula, you got to check out the US embassy, they play L.E.D. messages to the cubans daily to warn them of the error of their ways, the cubans stuck a bunch of black flags in front of it :lol::lol::lol:

seriously Dan, if you and the Mrs are going you'll have a blast, foods great and the rums better, for some apparent reason they dont seem to run out of it either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,going back to investigate further :yp: never too many Mojito's

where to in Havana ??

Martin

beautiful place and people Dan, loved every minute, going back xmas, stayed in a sandals resort on the Varadero peninsula, you got to check out the US embassy, they play L.E.D. messages to the cubans daily to warn them of the error of their ways, the cubans stuck a bunch of black flags in front of it :lol::lol: :yp:

seriously Dan, if you and the Mrs are going you'll have a blast, foods great and the rums better, for some apparent reason they dont seem to run out of it either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,going back to investigate further :lol: never too many Mojito's

where to in Havana ??

Martin

mate its lads only staying at NH Parque

did Blues music last year in Chicago also Police concert

Russia year b4 to drink vodka

This year its Cuba for Cigars :lol:

:lol: