K9

pavman

Funny pic but ide reword that to terrorists/malishamen or enemy if I were you, as a serving soldier and a person who has to go to the countries of these people to try and controll/kill the terrorists/meisha/madmen amongst them I can honestly say I find that to be a very shallow statement as muslims are not never were and never will be the problem , extreemist off the wall head bangers are the problem.

Funny pic but ide reword that to terrorists/malishamen or enemy if I were you, as a serving soldier and a person who has to go to the countries of these people to try and controll/kill the terrorists/meisha/madmen amongst them I can honestly say I find that to be a very shallow statement as muslims are not never were and never will be the problem , extreemist off the wall head bangers are the problem.

Humour

I take your point, however most of us are quite clear on HUMOUR its a joke a generic fun thing you may not be aware of,

we also say Paddy for Irish people Jock for Scottish Taff for Welsh if you catch my drift, the problem is a lot of folk are far to sensitive these days and take to much to heart,

Its seems fine for people of many faiths or origin to come to the UK and preach and bang on about any subject they wish to but there is always someone willing to defend them no matter what but woe betide the man with jocular intent!

In other words why should i re word it!

PS plz read my signature disclamer

pps edited to avoid a ban!

Edited by pavman

Humour

I take your point, however most of us are quite clear on HUMOUR its a joke a generic fun thing you may not be aware of,

we also say Paddy for Irish people Jock for Scottish Taff for Welsh if you catch my drift, the problem is a lot of folk are far to sensitive these days and take to much to heart,

Its seems fine for people of many faiths or origin to come to the UK and preach and bang on about any subject they wish to but there is always someone willing to defend them no matter what but woe betide the man with jocular intent!

:unsure: :angry::good:

Jeez, that's twice today, see how popular that being from Essex has made you?

Humour

:angry::good::hmm:

Jeez, that's twice today, see how popular that being from Essex has made you?

Not with everyone :unsure:

NTTF

So whats a muslim Irishman know as then???The point is it is not muslims that are the problem but terrorists, you only display your collective ignorance on this.

I refer to my previous post and reiterate my feeling on Humour and perhaps yours and others over sensitivity on certain issues to which of course you are perfectly entitled to do so and on that I wish you well,

I do however equally hope you are not in a position to influence others with your own infectious ignorance that all posts you read on here reflect any particular view or opinion; you may be surprised to learn that for some of us PW is a light hearted environment not to be taken to seriously,

Warm regards pavman

So whats a muslim Irishman know as then???The point is it is not muslims that are the problem but terrorists, you only display your collective ignorance on this.

I refer to my previous post and reiterate my feeling on Humour and perhaps yours and others over sensitivity on certain issues to which of course you are perfectly entitled to do so and on that I wish you well,

I do however equally hope you are not in a position to influence others with your own infectious ignorance that all posts you read on here reflect any particular view or opinion; you may be surprised to learn that for some of us PW is a light hearted environment not to be taken to seriously,

Warm regards pavman

:unsure: :angry:

Far more polite and lucid than I would have been, but hit the nail on the head exactly.

i think its you showing your ignorance not reading as it was meant A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr Pavman

your done it again .

Given me a little chuckle.

But am a little bit worry about the little dog. :unsure:

as his wet suit seems to have a hole in it .

Is that right to have a hole round the little fellows. Little fella

And if so i hope it dont catch on with are own divers :good:.

Otherwise i shell have to give Claction On Sea a miss again this year. :angry:

xxxxsuzy