ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO, ITS THE WAY THAT YOU DO IT!!

tommy trucker

I went out last night in gale force winds & pee-ing down rain (muppet that i am) i arived at the farm and took one look at the fields, they were sodden/clarted up to hell . didnt realy want to drive the fields incase i started to make things worse than what the were. found a field that wasn't to bad, i drove 200yds picking off 1/2 doz bunnies with my cz .22 varmint.

after a quick scan with the lamp spotted charlie in the far corner of the field, so i had a call to se if he would come he turned away and went through the dyke,so i called again he came back through and started coming. it was stop, start, stop, start with old charlie. evry time he stopped i gave a tiny squeak to tempt him even closer & closer i got him to come 14yds off me with a well placed head shot he went to meet his maker.

i dont encourage shooting foxes with a rimmy this was a one off, he was so close the 40gn wini sub put him to bed.

this fox was 48'' long & stood 18" to the top of the shoulder (any one know a good taxidermist) :):lol: