Meet up on Tosspot's home turf

MC

I've shot maybe 1000 in the last 6 months, but I didn't miss many, I'll be right :)

Mind I don't think I'll raise the gun to some of the birds you did, I might hit the odd long one but I've a way to go to catch you with a shotgun my friend :good:

C'mon Chard, get yourself "darn sarf" amongst the real geezers....I reckon you could stuff about 95% of those Essex pansies, they're all hot air and cellulite, this shoot will be a real cracker, a tad tougher than Worsley, but you'll certainly be treated to some Southern hospitality...!! :good:

Cat.

Very tempting :yes:

I just find it difficult to commit years in advance :yes:

And 75 quid :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It would put me off my aim (that's the excuse lined up :) )

When do you think it would have to be booked by?

The cost is not bad when you compare it to a CPSA organised "major", this year the British Open Sporting at Southern Counties will cost you £50 to enter for 100 birds, and it's likely to be a pretty mediocre layout.

Southdown is £75 for a 200 birder over 2 layouts with probably 15 stands per layout, and target quality will be excellent.

You'll probably be able to enter right up to the day, but the popular slots on Saturday and Sunday will get filled fairly soon.

Make the effort, bring your sun cream and shorts, it'll be a good weekend..!!

Cat.

The cost is not bad when you compare it to a CPSA organised "major", this year the British Open Sporting at Southern Counties will cost you £50 to enter for 100 birds, and it's likely to be a pretty mediocre layout.

Southdown is £75 for a 200 birder over 2 layouts with probably 15 stands per layout, and target quality will be excellent.

You'll probably be able to enter right up to the day, but the popular slots on Saturday and Sunday will get filled fairly soon.

Make the effort, bring your sun cream and shorts, it'll be a good weekend..!!

Cat.

Do they do birds only? :yes::yes::lol:

The only problem with leaving it late if it's done in slots or squads, is that I could drive all that way down there and end up going round at midnight like Billy-no-Mates or with some completely anal AAAAAAA class *** from Essex. Knowing my luck, one of the several that I've managed to pi$$ off over the years :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That would be a barrel of laaaaaarfs :good:

It's nice to be nice :)

Edited by Chard