What to BAN NEXT

webber

Aled why ban goths some of my very good friends are goths i went out with a goth for 2 years doing that is exactly the same as banning fox hunting your persecuting people for what they do and what they believe in its the same with scally's chavs whatever you wish to call them we all hate them but i wouldnt ban them because if we ban people form doing what they enjoy we are becoming as bad as blair and his cronies.

Y.I.S

Jordan

:( Well said Jordan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets ban all those invalid cars from hospital and other car parks, You know the ones i mean, the ones which the scroats who are not really invalids drive, and can walk just as well as most of us.

Most of these people have never worked a day in their lives, and have never owned a car untill they have fiddled the system to get Mobility allowance

I am not refering to Genuine Invalids Just the scum of the earth who are robbing our NHS system and Bleeding the genuine tax payer

There seems to be a definite lack of support for that language that in the words of John Miller seems to be made up entirely of the tiles you have left at scrabble.

You know what I mean Aled. llllllaccropphhyyygoglioglioglioglioch. Means hello in Welk.

Jim ( or ophphphpyyccrrmmmmmochioloilioiloiloiiiphpynphyn)

Hows about banning the domestic cat....one of the cruelest animals there is !

Posted after watching next doors catch and play with a sparrow for 15 minutes before sloping off and leaving it.

(Unlike foxhounds that will kill a fox stone dead within seconds)

Also it would stop the muddy pawed little ******* sitting on the bonnet of my car

and scratching the paintwork.

No need to ban 'em just shoot 'em :lol::lol::D:D

Bring it on I can take it :D

LB :(

Ban CHEWING GUM

Looks like we may have hit onto something here. On telly last night it was revealed that Britain spends; wait for it! £150 MILLION, just on shifting chewy. Given my previous comments about the state of the streets, this is obviously not enough.

The programme also revealed that chewing gum is banned in Singapore, they treat it as a controlled substance, and addicts have to be registered with a pharmasist to get it.

The programme also mentioned an action group, Ill try to find them when time permits.

Webber

A quick internet search reveals that the action group is part of DEFRA, and was set up by our bad friend Alun Michael. At least hes got a track record for baning things,albeit for all the wrong reasons.

I therefore propose to leave chewy to DEFRA.

So whats next on the agenda??

webber

Lets ban all those invalid cars from hospital and other car parks, You know the ones i mean, the ones which the scroats who are not really invalids drive, and can walk just as well as most of us.

Most of these people have never worked a day in their lives, and have never owned a car untill they have fiddled the system to get Mobility allowance

I am not refering to Genuine Invalids Just the scum of the earth who are robbing our NHS system and Bleeding the genuine tax payer

When I can, I watch those that park in the Spassy places at supermarkets.

Its very tempting to let their tyres down if they appear to walk ok. :(

LB :lol: