Pigeon magnet

rayo

Pigeon magnet stripped down. A fairly simple design. 3/4" stainless steel tube with a 2mm plate stainless steel welded to the top of the tube. Drilled to accept a wiper motor. Two different types of top plates to attach to rotor arms.

At the moment trying out using aluminim tubes for the rotor arms with a solid tube running through the middle for extra strength

The alloy tubes then will be drilled to accept the pigeon holder cradles

newfolder003.jpg

Jonno

The pigeon magnet built up. Still needs a slight tweaking to the rotor arm holder. The angle is a bit too steep. Also picture of fused speed control for the whole kit.

When its all finished, it will be painted in nato green. Cover the motor and electrics with some water proof camo material tape up with some camo tape. And Bobs yer Uncle :lol:

Total cost of project wiper motor £8, battery £5, speed controller £20, camo tape £3

Not bad for a magnet in stainless steel :(

Just in the process of building a copy of a Bi-Pod. Is there copy right laws on copying a Harris Bi-pod :lol::D:D:D

Jonno

newfolder009.jpg

speedcontroller001.jpg

Thanks jonno

After looking at the photos i have a rough idea on how they are made and before i scrapped my old car i removed the wiper motor and a quick trip around the scrap yards should sort the rest of the gear out

Where did you get the speed controler from?

Cheers

RAYO

:( :lol: