Vote for us please.

harryhawk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word in your shell-like Harry me old sock....

I copy & pasted this from that other forum that my wife frequents, where the "other" family have been touting for votes and another forum member has posted the following this morning :

"Morning everyone!

It is so close - I've cut and pasted the message and stuck it on another forum I'm part of, so as long as the mods don't delete it, there should be hundreds more votes coming in today. Fingers crossed. I tried voting again, but it wouldn't let me."

Time for dirty tactics.... :good:

Edited by Chard

Just a word in your shell-like Harry me old sock....

I copy & pasted this from that other forum that my wife frequents, where the "other" family have been touting for votes and another forum member has posted the following this morning :

"Morning everyone!

It is so close - I've cut and pasted the message and stuck it on another forum I'm part of, so as long as the mods don't delete it, there should be hundreds more votes coming in today. Fingers crossed. I tried voting again, but it wouldn't let me."

Time for dirty tactics.... :hmm:

:hmm: Hi guys, its Mrs Harry, he's at work going slowly mad that he can't get to the pc! Thanks so much for everyones support, its been really great! :D This sounds like war now! :yes: Must get my thinking cap on ! x

:hmm: hi , Mrs Harry again,thanks Paul, just got the following email;

We will be taking the competition down at midday tomorrow – we are doing this manually and aim to be at 12.00 but may not be able to do it exactly on the dot.

In event of a tie we will look at the star ratings.

It is very close!

:hmm: Can't bring myself to text Harry and tell him, I thought it was going to be on all over the weekend but we got less than 24 hours! :yes: Oh well as least we won't spend all weekend obsessing about it, it'll be over one way or another! x