Posers gun choice with large budget?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What to get

• Fly to Italy, get custom made Perazzi
    • Kreighoff K80
    • Beretta DT10 with upgrades
    • Blaser F3 Pro with upgrades
    • £500 Browning and the rest on drugs and hookers

Some people on here are just like Manchester City fans - all twisted and bitter with chips on their shoulders :good:

If I want to pretend I'm in the market for a K80 in an imaginary hypothetical situation, I expect to be able to do so without the cloth cap brigade doing their John Prescott impersonation.

IF I was wadded, which I'm not, I'd have a K80, because they're ******* good guns. They're ugly but I wouldn't give a toss about that and I wouldn't give a toss what the Communist Party of Great Britain think either ;)

I'd like to try the West Country Guns K-80- I've handled one and it felt pretty good in the shop. Otherwise, if I couldn't have the drugs and hookers (anyone know if Max Moseley shoots?) I'd have an F3.

But to be fair, my old Mirokus shoot better than I do. I'd be better off foregoing the chemical and carnal entertainment (the divorce would ruin me anyway) and spending the money on lessons.

• 1 month later...

Get the £500 Browning use the rest of the money that i could of spent on a perazzi and buy a brand new Bettinsolli O/U, Second hand AYA 12g, brand new yildiz .410 and 12g and an AA s.410 .222 air rifle for the same price that wud suit me rather than paying so much money for a gun that i cant take out in case i scratched it or got it wet wen out shooting. wats the point? u will only regret it once u damage it whereas u can replace a cheaper gun that will do the same job.

Its the man behind the gun that matters.

Edited by samowen318

• 1 month later...
why spend so much?:lol:?

they all do the same job and to me its just oneupmanship and follow my leader. :good::)

So it's safe to assume that you use a Baikal and drive a Lada? :lol::)

I dont know how much any of them cost, but i agree to an extent with beretta - its the same 20p of lead and powder that comes out of the end!

a nice middle of the range car/house/gun should make anyone happy (in an ideal world obviously)

No contest Browning B25,not a new one though. i would get myself on a plane to that Belgium and have one of the older better made guns that was part of the gallery/exhibition. THey might not be for sale but a bag ful of Euros might persuade the Brussel Sprouts!! D4G or D5 32" Trap for me.

Kreighoffs are great for DTL but are heavy and heavy on price!!

Perazzis are extremely overrated IMHO and as much as i like the DT10 as an allrounder, if i couldn't have a B25 it would be a £500 Browning and i would spend the rest on making those berks on the Isle Of Sark use cars!! :good: