protection officer left her glock 17 in starbucks toilet

AIRARMSTX200

This story screams 'HANGOVER' to me. She's either at work ill, or she had a very heavy night last night. I expect that we all know that feeling in the morning after an illadvised amount of drink.

There are some incredibly charitable people in this thread who think she should just get a ticking off. It's completely attrocious. She is supposed to be looking after the life of our beloved ex-leader.

:P

I'm saying nowt.

Some dusky gentlemen have recently been arrested for writing stuff like that on a forum about Gordon Brown - well - maybe not quite the same. Maybe one of them said he would like to saw his head off with an old knife or sommat......

Like I say - its atrocious.... That saintly man left vulnerable to mad men...

Edited by Evilv

This story screams 'HANGOVER' to me. She's either at work ill, or she had a very heavy night last night. I expect that we all know that feeling in the morning after an illadvised amount of drink.

There are some incredibly charitable people in this thread who think she should just get a ticking off. It's completely attrocious. She is supposed to be looking after the life of our beloved ex-leader.

:good:

Looks like you've rumbled me. She's incompetent and looking after Tone? And the problem with that is what exactly?

:P:yes:

Robert

personally I think she should be promoted to guarding our beloved premier Fattie brown

Poontang, that may be, but there's a limit on how many times that sort of thing can be dangerous and I'm guessing it's a lot less accurate out to 20m.

There seems to be barely a week go by without someone from the establishment losing something or leaving something somewhere public. Are people just generally losing their short term memory, ort is it just government employees?