SHOOTMORE ...

Gavo

From his DVD which you can see in several parts on youtube, he demonstrates using it as a scent to disguise human scent and mentiones that it will not affect the rabbit if the wind is blowing towards them. If it won't affect the rabbit, then how will the rabbit be attracted buy it? Draw your own conclusions.

From his DVD which you can see in several parts on youtube, he demonstrates using it as a scent to disguise human scent and mentiones that it will not affect the rabbit if the wind is blowing towards them. If it won't affect the rabbit, then how will the rabbit be attracted buy it? Draw your own conclusions.

Hmmm, see what you mean. I personally have no use for it because I shoot loads of rabbits without the use of scent attracters or any other concoction. Just wondered if anyone was a regular user or have tried it & would like to share their experience.

I personally think its a joke.

It does not acually smell of anything if you have ever smelled it...

It doesnt work bottom line. Its just another way of bleeding money out of people that dont now better :lol:

And as for the youtube videos- when he runs up to a rabbit that is "mezmorised" by his ''shootmore'' its so blatently a dead rabbit you can nearly see the blood. :/

Also if it attracks rabbits like he says why do you even need a gun?

Just spray some in the oven and set to gas mark 5 Sorted :look:

I personally think its a joke.

It does not acually smell of anything if you have ever smelled it...

It doesnt work bottom line. Its just another way of bleeding money out of people that dont now better :lol:

And as for the youtube videos- when he runs up to a rabbit that is "mezmorised" by his ''shootmore'' its so blatently a dead rabbit you can nearly see the blood. :/

Also if it attracks rabbits like he says why do you even need a gun?

Just spray some in the oven and set to gas mark 5 Sorted :look:

So you dont rate it then ! :lol:

:/:lol:

Gavo ill let the youtube video decide :lol: look at the lovley ghillie suit in the middle of short grass with a lovely white face...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAEG8hrO2fs

The rabbits that stand and are supposedly smelling the scent are really saying who thee hell is this clown?

Also he says a precharged airgun is an essential tool for survival.. what happens when the air runs out? :look:

bit of a tool if you ask me.

:lol::P

Gavo ill let the youtube video decide :lol: look at the lovley ghillie suit in the middle of short grass with a lovely white face...

The rabbits that stand and are supposedly smelling the scent are really saying who thee hell is this clown?

Also he says a precharged airgun is an essential tool for survival.. what happens when the air runs out? :look:

I have to admid, the videos are cringe worthy & very poorly made ! Had to laugh in some parts :/

OMG that's funnier than the repeats of Porridge.....

On a serious side, why would you be aiming at the body of a rabbit to shoot it with an airgun?:look:? May be I'm being a little silly thinking head shots were the cleanest kill.

May be the rabbits died laughing at the clown covered in carrot juice......he he

Its a joke , i am confused because he says that if you spray it on you it coveres your scent and if you spray the ground it attracts them :/ :look: hhmmm okay then... if you say so :lol:

Also if you've seen some of the other videos it actually made me laugh :lol:

Cheers

GM

Edited by bunnybasher07

• 1 month later...

A {very} old shooting buddy of mine always used to pick up fresh pine cones as we wandered (poaching?? as if!!) through Sherwood Forest......

he used to boil them for a few mins in a pan, with a bit of water,... let it cool,.. then used to squirt the strained water as a masking agent on his (and mine!!) boots, and camo gear,.... didn't attract, of course,.. but he swore it was an old trick he picked up from the military survival training, to mask his smell,.... seems to make sense to me,.....

:yes::drinks:

Gavo ill let the youtube video decide :birthday: look at the lovley ghillie suit in the middle of short grass with a lovely white face...

Also he says a precharged airgun is an essential tool for survival.. what happens when the air runs out? :yes:

:good::birthday: