help needed

viking

im just waiting on a reply from gmk asking if i should of been told it was a grey import or not, if not i will get back on to the shop, if no joy i will get on to trading standards, i got the gun from kellbrook shooting lodge, im not a member of basc only cpsa,

cheers, Lee

swillington is 40 mile away from me,

Sorry Lee but something doesn't add up here. Your profile says you're in Leeds so how can Swillys be anywhere near 40 miles away from anywhere near leeds?

Even York isn't 40 miles away from Swillington (21.7 miles) Bradford to Swillington (20.5)

Even if we go from Otley which is to the very north of Leeds it's 20.3 miles.

For those of you not from Gods Country, Swillington is almost a suburb of Leeds

Sheffield is 40 miles away and you don't live there

Centre of Leeds to swillington (8.7 miles)

Or is your profile wrong?

Edited by DaveK

Sorry Lee but something doesn't add up here. Your profile says you're in Leeds so how can Swillys be anywhere near 40 miles away from anywhere near leeds?

Even York isn't 40 miles away from Swillington (21.7 miles) Bradford to Swillington (20.5)

i live in addingham near ilkley, but as most people do i put leeds as it is the nearest city that they will of herd of, and i think its 36 mile to swillington, it would seem like you have to much time on your hands working all that out, i emailed gmk to see if i should of been told that it was an import and had no reply, i have also wrote to trading standards explaining it all to them to see if anything can be done,

i live in addingham near ilkley, but as most people do i put leeds as it is the nearest city that they will of herd of, and i think its 36 mile to swillington, it would seem like you have to much time on your hands working all that out, i emailed gmk to see if i should of been told that it was an import and had no reply, i have also wrote to trading standards explaining it all to them to see if anything can be done,

28.2 miles :lol::blush::hmm::lol:

Google maps @ 30 seconds a punt.

Edited by DaveK

far to much time, when i go to swillington it is 36 mile, i only know one way of getting there and thats the way i go, is the question of how may miles i live away from swillington the issue, dont worry yourself about it mate, its nothing to do with nothing,if you do have time on your hands see if you can find me a nice DT10 sporter s/h in good nick, preferably ajustable stock for around £2500 :blush:

cheers, Lee

Chill viking. Life's too short.

I'd have thought there would be a few gunsmiths closer to you than swilly's although Vic and the Chris's are top blokes and their gunsmith does good work.

As for the DT10, ask at swillys and don't forget to haggle on the price quoted.

• 6 years later...