Side by side 12 bore, Pioneer BLNE cheap!

seb

Still for sale, I didnt hear anything from the last person that said they would take it so I am offering it again

Pioneer side by side 12 bore BLNE

Brought with the intension of doing it up a little but not had the time and need the space in the cabinet.

2 3/4 chambers

28 1/2 barrel

14 1/2 pull

Could do with re-bluing

SGC holders only face to face, south Birmingham.

£60

post-11414-1223467848.jpg

Edited by seb

Hi Guys

baronvontreffyes was the first to reply on my 2 guns yesterday and said he is comming over this morning to do a deal on them both.

If he doesent come over I will let you guys know, hopefully it will sell this time as no one has actually turned up to look yet after saying they want it, I have advertised it a few times now.

Seb

pm's replied

Auto culto I havent received a pm but have sent you one anyway.

I have replied to quite a few pm's, surely there is someone that wants it and is actually going to come over.

People are to quick to say they will take it and then change their mind next minute.

If you genuinely want it and I haven't pm you back please message me again and we can do a deal.

Sorry if I forgot to reply but I have had that many people say they wanted it then I hear nothing back when I reply I must of missed your second message. Someone said they were coming over and I was waiting for them but didn't come which is why you didn't reply straight away. I thought I had replied to everyone.

To be fair though I sent you my mobile number and you could of called if you were really interested.

• 2 months later...