Jack Pyke clothing

Imperfection

Im in need of a new jacket and been looking at the Jack Pyke range.Unfortunately,there isnt a distributor nearby so i cant judge quality myself so does anyone here own either of these types?

Hunters jacket

Fleece jacket

I quite like the hunters jacket cos of the deep pockets for stuffing cartridges in,but i also like fleece jackets because they allow better movement.I do have a cartridge belt so lack of pockets in the fleece i guess wouldnt affect me that much.

What type have you got or would you have?

The only thing that looks wrong to me is that they both look a little bit on the short side to me . Typical of the american style that is meant to be worn with bib and brace over trousers . my preferance would be a parker lenght jacket that covers the rear end . Harnser .

Hey Harnser, I have the jacket as I said, i don't find it short at all and I'm 6' tall....

These things are though down to personal preference so I accept all views

I just bought the Hunters.... great jacket and well worth the price. Has flaps in the 2 main pockets with cartridge loops, (either 10 x 12b or you can fit 20 x .410). The zip down extended seat is a great boon to sitting on damp banks waiting for rabbits to appear.

I just bought the Hunters.... great jacket and well worth the price. Has flaps in the 2 main pockets with cartridge loops, (either 10 x 12b or you can fit 20 x .410). The zip down extended seat is a great boon to sitting on damp banks waiting for rabbits to appear.

If i could just pick your brains please!

I've pretty much made my mind up to get the hunters jacket,but how big a chest are you and what size did you opt for? I ask because experience has taught me that different manufacturers often use various sizing and as i will be ordering it off the net-i need to get it right.Jack Pykes website dont give any indication unfortunately.

Im a 41" chest and this normally means 'medium'.What size is yours?