The Hunting Life Forum

hiho

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go again just when the badgers thought it was safe to go out lol looks like all is up and running again as long as you are on your best behavior and talk only in slang so the authorities dont understand you

there will be a lot of lads out walking their staffies looking for pigs tonight eh?

the best thing they did was close it should have stayed that way

well to be honest it cant be said over there as it is moderated or deleted or you get banned I have been shooting for over 40 years and have never come across such a free for all as that site

and why should I keep quiet? im not the one breaking the law and its morons like on that site that will ultimately ruin it for us all

I dont for one minute think you should keep quiet, I think your point is accurate and valid, however it was also scathing. I hope that THL will be more strictly moderated as some of the abuse/photos are OTT but I dont think it should be shut down as many, many people enjoy it as you guys do on here.

I intend to use both forums now and hope to enjoy this one as much as THL.

Hello to you all !!!

CBW