GOT NO FEELING IN HANDS

x38

:hmm: I HAVE A MATE WHO IS GETING HIS SHOT GUN TIC BUT GOT NO FEELING IN HIS ONE OF IS HANDS SHUD THIS STOP HIM GETTING IT. :hmm:

cant see a problem myself. It would look like discrimination against disabled person. Its like saying "That person is in a wheelchair and should not be allowed to shoot"

Edited by auto culto

what does his doc say and has the doc been contacted by the police ? As said before it could be construed as discrimination. Best bet would be to get him to take out sacs membership or basc and let them try and sort it for him. Has he ever tried to shoot a shotgun and how does he feel about it ?

Sounds like a dodgy post lol! I personally would think it would be dangerous tbh though, you wouldnt know when your pulling the trigger!!!

There must be some circumstances where a person will be unable to acquire a firearm due to medical conditions, call it descrimination but its better safe than sorry!

As you said you have seen a person with one arm Tiatia, although atleast they would be able to feel there finger on the trigger and know when they are going to fire the gun lol!

If the lack of feeling is due to bad blood flow then it may well affect the licence issue. Its usually a sign of Peripheral Vascular Disease (I have it myself) and without surgery may well lead to massive heart attack or stroke. Either of these attacks could cause injury should they occurr at the wrong time and **** law rules.

Tell him to see a medico and get it sorted and there should be no problem. Mind you, a heart by-pass is a bloody big problem I can assure you.

Good point Ferretman, I thought it said he had no feeling in BOTH hands lol :yes: that would suck.

Indeed if he had lost feeling in his left hand per say and used his right hand to shoot I dont see how that would represent a problem, although if it was the other way around then it would :good:

The lads name is jason carter and he is 44 it is the 2nd time it has bin stopped for no feeling in is right hand so just gos to show. My name is SID WHITE from little k :look:

Edited by x38