ross/brand

tractorboy

Its gone way over the top, and by the sounds of it Ross was the one who started it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U7IHJ66wj9g

Really he should have resigned, instead he has had a 12 week suspension without pay.

Which means he will have a xmas holiday and spend some of his ££££££££millions.

Dave K

Edited by Topgunners

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty

Last time I heard that was the same thing, a tax is a tax is a tax like speed camera fines just another tax from the big boss :look:

I stand corrected baz, without pay it is

just imagine, loosing 16 grand a day for 12 weeks, shame

Edited by urikastu

neither Brand, or Ross are to my taste, but after listening to the youtube audio, i have got to say that i think the whole incident has been blown out of all proportion. And as for Gordon Brown getting involved - i think this is a greater waste of the taxpayers money - its a shame he doesnt try and tackle the tougher issues we are facing.

The majority of those who complained. are the same half-wits who would back the persecution of other activities they personally found distasteful.

Like i said- i didnt think it was funny, and i dont find either brand or ross to my taste, but the free world is a broad church, and the pay off for that is sometimes, we have to tolerate those with differing tastes and lifestyle choices.

Yes there has to be a 'line', but in the interests of reflecting various tastes / lifestyles / activities i dont think this incident, in context has crossed it.

JMHO!