peter-peter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've looked at all the pictures and read

all the posts and I'm afraid your all wrong.

Being the computer genius that I am, I

decided to super enhance the image to

find out once and for all what this mystery

black thing was.

After hours or work and numerous phone

calls to various unnameable people to

establish the the true identity of the 'thing'

My P.C. eventually chewed up the digital

image then regurgitated it on to my screen

revealing one and for all..........................

THE TRUTH!

PeterPeter.jpg

As you can see the mystery object is actually

a Scotch pie, believe it or not.

Further more, to my utter amazement I

further enhanced the image to reveal

what can clearly be seen in the distance

as the not so famous Rik Waller!

The fact that Rik Waller is there only

proves my point further.

It was a pie!

as much as i would like to aggre with peter being a yorkshire man, it just has to be a spent cart, black and gold, come on, and i notice peter said he waited ages to capture a photo like this, but in reply to someone saying it was a shot cup he replied with"i only shoot fiber wad" so was he shooting or behind the lens, it would take one hell of a quich shutter speed to capture a shot string, being a semi pro photographer for many years now even on the clearest of days i would say to catch a shot string at that distance from the muzzle you would need a shutter speed of about 1/4000th of a second. hear is a photo i took of my mate at park lodge, to capture the carts leaving the gun the shutter speed was 1/500th of a second, so how much faster would the shot string be than the cart being ejected, i guess at least 10 times,

as much as i would like to aggre with peter being a yorkshire man, it just has to be a spent cart, black and gold, come on, and i notice peter said he waited ages to capture a photo like this, but in reply to someone saying it was a shot cup he replied with"i only shoot fiber wad" so was he shooting or behind the lens, it would take one hell of a quich shutter speed to capture a shot string, being a semi pro photographer for many years now even on the clearest of days i would say to catch a shot string at that distance from the muzzle you would need a shutter speed of about 1/4000th of a second. hear is a photo i took of my mate at park lodge, to capture the carts leaving the gun the shutter speed was 1/500th of a second, so how much faster would the shot string be than the cart being ejected, i guess at least 10 times,

the black and gold one is a cartridge.

look at the other picture you can only see it when magnified.

morning peter, after reading all the posts it sounded like what looks like the spent cxart was supposed to be the shot string, obviously not, but enlarging the low res picture is no good as it just pixatates, and i take it its not what looks like the smoke, im in no way saying your mental so please dont get me wrong, bur without the hi res picture were just gonna have to take your word for it, and none of us want you to leave the site, to me you have been a massive help in replying to some of my posts,

keep up the good work mate and as said, dont let some of the tools on hear with nothing better to do than just try wind poeple up grind you down,

cheers, Lee

That is not a SHOT STRING, that is the spent cartridge, and if your shotty recoils like that being a semi auto it must be something else.......recoil make the muzzle rise not go left :good:

Next time get someone using a o/u or sbs that way if you capture the shot you will see it

Edited by kip270