Garden Gun 9mm...

Big_Sam

justify? what does that mean? i just go and buy them, and ignore any **** i get.... :lol:

lol ok im joking, what type of guns have you got so far, and what do you hunt? (do you hunt?)

my favourite is the old "but i need it because the old gun is not that accurate and it doesnt kill the target straight off, this new one will prevent any suffering...." :blush::P:D

What would anybody actually need one for? :hmm:

I'm also tempted by a garden gun but I don't think I need one! :wacko:

we have a local tip we are aloud to shoot on trying to shoot rats on the run is a bit hard with a pellet gun <only joking about shooting rats on the run>

so that is where the 9mm comes in handy also shooting rats around farm buildings also a good first time gun for the nipper

post-14237-1228486867.jpg

the little gun is a 9mm garden gun you can see the diffrence in the shot shells on the stock the one one the left is the 12 gage shell the one on the right is the 9mm shell the 9mm shell has only got a range of around 20 yards maxium so are ideal for shooting around farm buildings or in your garden if its bigger anoth

a good air rifle has more poke then the 9mm after a range of 20 yards

i have a 410 parkeny side =side

i take it you have never fired one of these guns , its the fun aspect of it ,if you ever get the chance to use one then fire a couple of rounds through one you might chandge your mind ,

since they come back onto the market a lot of them have been sold ,a good anchaltz 9mm original one is now fetching prices of £600

the other 3 that we inported have also been sold

you wait and see what happens next year with the 9mm round ,its going to kick off ,things do come back into fasion mate .