Hi there just signed up, getting a bit lost in here!. Anyhow just wanted to say hello.

I started shooting a few months back and will soon be receiving my certificate, so have started looking for a gun around £700 preferebly Beretta, Miroku, browning.

Any feedback and/or suggestions would be greatly apprieated, forgive any spelling mistakes, its not my strong point :yes:(

Lee

:lol:

hello m8 ...... gun choice always comes down to personal choice .... read some reviews, get some ideas then try them for fit.

if i was spending bout £700 id be looking at the bettinsoli supersport. difficult model to find but oxford gun company selll them for £775 new .... full warranty as new gun and had excellent reviews ... one reviewer rated it in sporting gun as like a £2000 gun !!!

designed for the uk clay scene too.

Hi all

Certificate was on door matt when i got in from work so im now in shopping mode. Would really like a Beretta or Browning, main reason being thats what ive bin using.

Me and the other half are going upto Oxford Guns saturday for a gander. What do you lot think of Guntrader / UK Gunroom etc ??

Lee

Welcome to PW <_<

Don't worry about your spelling though, most people on here can't read anyway :lol:

Choosing a gun, your budget allows you a choice of many good guns both secondhand and new. My advice is to try some out first, get advice and make sure the gun fits you right most importantly. If the gun don't fit right you won't notice at first being new, but in time it will become apparent and you will want to either change it or modify it.

cosd

• 3 weeks later...