Welsh Squirrels

steve_b_wales

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one (Flashman) has jumped on the bandwagon to 'have his say' Wow, I am really worried now 'cos I'm going to get the RSPCA onto me :good::lol:

Squirrels are vermin mate. Deserved to be killed at every opportunity. I admit, I did'nt get the squirrels permission to use him in the photograph, because it was too late, I had already killed him, and a few of his mates. :good:

As I said earlier, wait and see what the next squirrel is going to do!

WATCH THIS SPACE :yes:

Edited by steve_b_wales

Another one (Flashman) has jumped on the bandwagon to 'have his say' Wow, I am really worried now 'cos I'm going to get the RSPCA onto me :welcomeani::good:

Squirrels are vermin mate. Deserved to be killed at every opportunity. I admit, I did'nt get the squirrels permission to use him in the photograph, because it was too late, I had already killed him, and a few of his mates. :o

As I said earlier, wait and see what the next squirrel is going to do!

WATCH THIS SPACE :good:

I think Flashmans remark's were a little tongue in cheek.

Flashman. I did say that I would not post anymore comments regarding my original post. But now it seems, you are referring to me as a tool! Now I do find that very offensive. Say what you like about bestiality mate, I laugh at that. It's so easy to sit in your chair and type away, calling people names. Very brave, but also very childish.

sleep well mate.

You girls should taking yourselves so seriously - if you don't like banter, stick to sitting at home, alone, polishing your guns.

Just to really wind you up, perhaps we can discuss the concept of having respect for quarry? There have been several threads on here about the subject, as well and an editorial in The Field recently.

How does one reconcile that concept with posing a dead animal for amusement?

I'll leave you to foam at the mouth...

You girls should taking yourselves so seriously - if you don't like banter, stick to sitting at home, alone, polishing your guns.

Just to really wind you up, perhaps we can discuss the concept of having respect for quarry? There have been several threads on here about the subject, as well and an editorial in The Field recently.

How does one reconcile that concept with posing a dead animal for amusement?

I'll leave you to foam at the mouth...

i must agree to respect for quarry,but as far as im aware ,its stops being quarry once it has been dispatched with dignity and speed to which all vermin deserve,once quarry becomes meat,i dont think it matters to them or most shooters,mine normally get a quick pic,then become dinner or dog food. :good: