Got My Polis Interview Tommorrow

Gordon2008

Got a call from the police today; interview arranged for 10.30am tommorrow; lucky im working close to home and boss cool with it. Have exhausetd google and pigeon watch looking for interview advice!!

Have cabinet installed in loft; permission for on my door step; insurance; and agreed a price for a o/u subject to met getting certificate.

Any last minute advice appreciated :innocent:

Oh Good luck dude, should go well. Do you have to have insurance when the FEO comes round if you're getting a shotgun certificate? In that case I better make a BASC membership pretty soon.

dont think you need insurance but got mine the other week. I went for BASC thinking it would cover all game sports; but now not sure if id have cover if i hooked someones eye with a fly when fishing? Anyways happy to have joined them and you get a braw car sticker, sew on patch and tie pin!

Had interview; went well; guy was sound and laughed at my colourfull youth when going through the convictions part! (Never done anything too bad, just scrapping and the like in my teens)

Simply asked if i was or ever been on medication? What was i planning on shooting? How many guns did I plan to get? Then said he`d phone my counter signatory and then Id get sgc in the post. All over in about 10 minutes so well chuffed. Hope he phones the guy today!