Do any of you know if the Gunpower Stealth rifle 22 is as good as its

kkal5000

Hi all

Do any of you know if the gunpower stealth rifle 22 is as good as its said to be.I just got permission to shoot in 10 acre land and i was thinking to go lamping soon.I do have a shootgun but as we shooting from a 4/4 i was told a rifle will be better.My friend has a gunpower stealth rifle22 and he swears thats the one for the job.I have been reading in the net and some saying is brillaint gun some saying not very accurate.What do u think? Any coment very mutch appreciate.

I had a sealth in .22 for my first pcp and yes initially it was an incredibly accurate air rifle, lotts of shots per charge and i killed alot of rabbits with it. Unfortunatley it didnt take long for things to start undoing themselves and basically falling to pieces. If you have work done to them to iron out the small problems then they can be reliable and accurate but it will cost you.

There are far superior pcp's out there for the money, id avoid the stealth mate.

my stealth is 5 years old and used for a minimum of 6 hours a week in the field it has never missed a beat,broke or fell apart.accuracy wise its nothing short of amazing in comparison to any of my other rifles.only the occasional clean and grease of the slide hammer mechanism to keep it running sweet.this is the rifle i always pick up first despite it being the ugliest

but i would buy one on looks alone. they look like something from Aliens

I read on another forum about a guy shooting near an airport with his stealth and a copper chopper and an armed unit showed up because someone reported seing a "guy with a rocket launcher".

I wouldnt describe at as air rifle, more like a pneumatically powered lead projectile launching instrument.

stealth rifles are good, some get teething trouble like a lot of guns here ,ive heard horror stories but it happens to air arms 410,s too, they used to come over here unlubed, but that got ironed out, check out some american sites/ air force airguns, some military units use them to take out streetlights quietly , at 200yds, with 25inch barrels, theres a tips site too,look under( airforce airguns home page)