Purchasing CD-Rs and DVD-Rs

Markio

Tesco periodically have promotional pricing on their own brand CD/DVDs which I've always found to be as cheap as anywhere else. The local store is currently offering cakes of 25 DVD +/-R for just under a fiver. (The main problem being that there are none on the shelves, but that's another story I guess.)

I can do you 10 DVD+Rs (nicely boxed too) (i think they might be RW's) for £5 PM me if you're interested. I've got about 100, so no shortage.

Thanks but it seems i can get 50 DVD-Rs for a tenner delivered. Do you want to buy 25 (boxed real pretty!) for £7.50? :lol:

Find a good dvd-r that uses good quality dye like Taiyo Yuden dye and stick with it regardless of price. Don't buy the rubbish they sell on the shelves at Tesco because its rubbish!

I recommend x8 speed

If you want to burn full film onto a dvd providing you are copyrighted to do so :lol: . Try the double layer 8.5gb disc at 2.4 x

You get the full 240mins without compession

Silver face ones look best when you have printed film image onto the disc. It looks almost 3d with silver face

Jonno

• 3 weeks later...