Taking them early

Mec 9000

Oh well, That'l be that then.

Since my mate snapped the pic at our shoot with me being the subject he thought it funny to send to me and I posted as a fun picture. Don't know why it should be a strange post from a new member to the forum.

Whether he used Photoshop or not I have no idea and my being a photographer for over 30yrs with all my work done in my darkroom I did not consider it appropriate to comment on his exposue, composition, content or montage and just accepted the picture for what it is. A bit of fun.

Gerry

Give the guy some slack :angry:

I've seen lots of these produced and sent to fellow beaters following beaters days. All in good jest and if you didn't get the irony of the post I suggest you go and find a sense of humour!

You clearly don't know me or my sense of humour mate. :D

Look at it this way, someone signs up and instantly posts a picture of someone shooting pheasants out of season (I know it is a fake mocked up piccy too..) stating 'taking them early..'

Do you not think it is just one more thing to add fuel to the anti's fire? All they see is people who shoot showing disregard for season rules. It could very clearly have been an anti or troll who posted this just to see how we would react to a blatant disregard for basic rules. Just look at the fella who posted up last week about how he loves rabbits then the post went on and on and he had zero interest in shooting and was just trolling the forums for a bite.

Shooting comes under fire all the time without us adding to it ourselves. B)

Keep them coming Mec B)

Along with your sense of humour :angry:

NO anti worth his salt would try and use that to discredit anyone !!!

They would get laughed out of a job !!!!

If we cant post seasonal "pictures", after the season has finished we are in deep doodoo !

As well as having a laugh with a fake or two .

You clearly don't know me or my sense of humour mate. :good:

Look at it this way, someone signs up and instantly posts a picture of someone shooting pheasants out of season (I know it is a fake mocked up piccy too..) stating 'taking them early..'

Do you not think it is just one more thing to add fuel to the anti's fire? All they see is people who shoot showing disregard for season rules. It could very clearly have been an anti or troll who posted this just to see how we would react to a blatant disregard for basic rules. Just look at the fella who posted up last week about how he loves rabbits then the post went on and on and he had zero interest in shooting and was just trolling the forums for a bite.

Shooting comes under fire all the time without us adding to it ourselves. :good:

And there was me about to post pictures of our beaters day, held on Saturday 31st Jan, just in season. Now I'll have to wait until Thursday 1st October until i can post the photos. :good:

OH God! I shot a partridge in the afternoon does that mean I can post some pictures from beaters day on Tuesday 1st September but not show any pheasants :D

Yours with a massive sense of humour, Harry.

I love the picture almost as obvious as my huge rabbit!

Gotta have some fun sometimes.

Well done!

PS I cant hunt for **** in snow with IR as my boots crunch and my toes get cold in my wellies.

Can anyone please explain why I have some excellent walking socks but choose to use ankle high thin running socks when I go out in the snow to hunt rabbits?

Doh!

Carbon