6 Nations!

DomM

It is and a good one at that.

:hmm::hmm: Wonder why its so good?

:) Ah Thats right!!! Every thread is a different topic. People tend to try and stick to the topic of each thread. :yes:

TC

so its stick to the topics opinions not welcome

Opinions on rugby are very welcome. :good: If you want to talk about football start another thread. :yes:

It's not rocket science really! Is it?

TC

We have great backs, but they don't seem to get any good ball - I think that we have one of the most overrated and underperforming set of forwards i have ever seen in international rugby - Sheridan, Vickery and Borthwick are giants, but seem to be as effective as a mildly damp sponge. We need some fellas with Cojones back in the team. Where's the new Deano, Dallaglio, Cockerill?

Erm no thanks

Up North in Yorkshire and Lancs we play league (sorry Cumbria you don't count anymore cos your ****) :whistling::D:lol:

Its very hard to get acustomed to the other code having played league and watched the sport

So not a big fan of union

Jonno

sorry i dont know much about rugby but what is the difference between rugby union and league in lay mans terms :whistling: