lake Monticello

LeeinVA

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time your here i will have a bed for ya grey coat :good::good: most people here dont know what the confederate flag means but we do buddy

all the best stag

There is symbolism to these flags.. And you can probably guess what it means :hmm: Its not about hate, its not about slavery but its about rights :good:

Ya making me hungry now Babby ;) B)

stag :D

dont start, made myself hungry, raided the kitchen so im sitting here eating a packet of dates, considering going to bed :good:

There is symbolism to these flags.. And you can probably guess what it means :hmm: Its not about hate, its not about slavery but its about rights :good:

:good:

Lee, can you answer me this... Why is it that whenever I see videos of people out hunting in the States, they wear luminous orange jackets, with camouflage tops underneath..! Obviously the jackets are to stop people getting shot, but it defeats the idea of camouflage!

Is there some kind of law that means you have to wear a silly jacket?

Lee, can you answer me this... Why is it that whenever I see videos of people out hunting in the States, they wear luminous orange jackets, with camouflage tops underneath..! Obviously the jackets are to stop people getting shot, but it defeats the idea of camouflage!

Is there some kind of law that means you have to wear a silly jacket?

It does keep people from getting shot, and it does not matter to the Deer as they are color blind.. In VA all you need is a Blaze Orange cap..

There is symbolism to these flags.. And you can probably guess what it means :yp: Its not about hate, its not about slavery but its about rights :hmm:

I'm currently learning all about it as my Mrs keeps watching old re-runs of 'North & South' hilarious and everybody is in it.

Lee

I am starting to dislike you :hmm: you have a smashing home and looks like you live in a fab place with lots of good fishing and hunting.....

Envy is a bad thing ,so plz don’t post any more pics unless you wish us to evaluate any local barby dolls (in which case plz e mail me) :yp:

Lee

I am starting to dislike you :hmm: you have a smashing home and looks like you live in a fab place with lots of good fishing and hunting.....

Envy is a bad thing ,so plz don’t post any more pics unless you wish us to evaluate any local barby dolls (in which case plz e mail me) :drinks:

No brother.. My intention is to show y'all what its like in my part of the Us? Anyway, I shall post some pictures of our local Doll babies frolicing in the hot, steamy, Virginia summer :yp: Though i think i may get banned :drool: