New Fox call on way...

Tommo

Just ordered via Tinternet a Fox call Uk - Fox Caller, (Site by same name)

Some of you guys have been raving and a know someone with one that says they work now better as like me they are finding the vixen calls working less effectively. Should be here for Fri night lamping!

T

I bought one almost two years ago. they are good, but I would'nt go as far to say that they are the 'mutt's nut's' etc. I can get an equally good result with my homemade ones ( lollypop stick and video tape) I use it to start with and then switch to the WAM call when the fox is closer.

Edited by steve_b_wales

they really are the dogfox's *****cks mate, you can change the pitch from hare to rabbit to rodent and they are so easy to use.

been working wonders for Garyb and I!

Gary tells me I sound like an owl... I've not told him he sounds like an idiot yet though :yes:

I have one and am not at all impressed (so far) tha wam call i have gets far more heads to turn, I am very open to hear whats been working for others and perhaps I have not got the hang of this call any lads care to chat on the phone about this one i would be interested to hear your views

I have one and am not at all impressed (so far) tha wam call i have gets far more heads to turn, I am very open to hear whats been working for others and perhaps I have not got the hang of this call any lads care to chat on the phone about this one i would be interested to hear your views

Same as that, but I think it's more me than the callers.