psni officer shot in cragavon

davie mac

I over heard it when going to school this morning, really shocked me tbh. It happened less than 2 miles from my school. Lurgan was filled with police this afternoon. Assembly was very solemn. I'm just hoping that the loyalist forces don't retaliate, that would result in a **** storm.

I'm just hoping that the loyalist forces don't retaliate, that would result in a **** storm.

i don't think they will unless loyalst civillians or groups are attacked.

as for the arrest i hope they get to the bottom of this soon and this lads sings like a canary an tells all.

I'm just hoping that the loyalist forces don't retaliate, that would result in a **** storm.

im with taff, i doubt theyll get involved too quickly unless the dissidents start targeting loyalist civilians.

but if that happens, **** storm wouldnt even begin to describe it :good:

i think we are past that now. i can`t see loyalists taking to the streets on a rampage just yet or at all for that matter.the psni will have to make swift arrests and get the scum that shot these guys on saturday and monday. they will know who it is just proving it will be the problem.i don`t believe anyone wants a return to 15 years ago. i was surprised to see mcguiness calling them traitors. maybe trying to provoke a reaction from some of the dissidents? :good: