Martin Gorsewood - Dover

Warlock

After a bit of interest from various members i thought i would post on here about a meet & shoot at Martin Gorsewood on Sunday 12th April, Anyone interested that wants to come post here so i can keep track of everyone, We will be meeing 9am at MacDonalds restaurant on the Whitfield roundabout on the A2. So far there is myself and 2 others.

EDIT:- Even though i am a huge fan of sausage and pancakes with maple syrup (Too much time in Canada) i personally am planning on tea/coffee at Martin Gorsewood with bacon and brie sandwiches.

Edited by Warlock

Hi chaps,

Yes I can confirm I will be attending on the 12th April and am very excited. I am easily pleased! The wife has given me the thumbs up that I can have a day out without her.

There is one question I do have as I have never been to this site Martin Gorsewood, what's the access like, shall I drive in a pickup 4x4 because of pot holes, mud etc, or can I have a more of a leasurely drive in a cheap as chips jag.

Dave

Martin Gorse Wood carpark is on grass, but is usually OK, although on a busy Sunday you may get pushed into parking near the bushes (scratches).

If the suggestion is now to have breakfast at Martin Gorse, are you still meeting in McD's at 9am (they expect you to order something in there).

Macdonalds is just the meeting place, i feared that if we tryed meeting at martin gorse then people will get lost, macdonalds is easily found. At macdonalds in dover there is a road area for parking that runs alongside the restaurant that macdonalds don`t own and will be plenty big enough to use as a brief meeting area before we move off.

ANYONE THAT IS CONFIRMED AS COMING PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL PM YOU MY MOBILE NUMBER.

Edited by Warlock

Hi Guys,

I have telephoned and spoken to Carol who is on the desk.

I will be having some tuition, as I am new to this. And I didn't want to slow and be a pain in the backside to you guys.

So maybe after the tuition I can pop over and say hi to you guys later on.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I will be attending but I will be in my Jaguar. Due to the fact my l200 has a damaged fuel tank.

So if its wet and I get stuck and yes after you have a good laugh, Please can someone try to pull me out with a 4x4

Cheers

Dave