road wars. new series

flash

basically, my mate and his brother got pulled over about 6 months ago towing a caravan behind there series land rover, its quite a dodgy looking beast which is why they got pulled

they had the tank dipped etc and there were camera men filming.

asked why and was told it was for a program called road wars.

its was quite a boring incident for both parties, so my mates brother thought he would liven it up a bit so went into the back of his truck and produced his pet adult raccoon called vince. tame as you like and is an awesome little beast. the police and cameramen loved it.

just been told by another mate that it was shown at the weekend.

did anyone see it by chance, and knows where we can see a re run of it? on the net if possible.

cheers

flash

basically, my mate and his brother got pulled over about 6 months ago towing a caravan behind there series land rover, its quite a dodgy looking beast which is why they got pulled

they had the tank dipped etc and there were camera men filming.

asked why and was told it was for a program called road wars.

its was quite a boring incident for both parties, so my mates brother thought he would liven it up a bit so went into the back of his truck and produced his pet adult raccoon called vince. tame as you like and is an awesome little beast. the police and cameramen loved it.

just been told by another mate that it was shown at the weekend.

did anyone see it by chance, and knows where we can see a re run of it? on the net if possible.

cheers

flash

Yep, I saw that, which is wierd because I dont usually watch stuff like Road Wars.

ZB