Sad news

seisobs

"Some people make my blood boil evilmad.gif !! If they were more careful then accidents like this would not happen, and unfortunately it tarnishes us all with that brush!!"

Unfortunately accidents do happen, numerous peope are killed by cars everyday but that doesn't means that politicians are trying to ban cars. We should just treat this as an unfortunate accident and ensure that people use air rifles more responsibly.

"Some people make my blood boil evilmad.gif !! If they were more careful then accidents like this would not happen, and unfortunately it tarnishes us all with that brush!!"

Unfortunately accidents do happen, numerous peope are killed by cars everyday but that doesn't means that politicians are trying to ban cars. We should just treat this as an unfortunate accident and ensure that people use air rifles more responsibly.

:good: Well put, as long as there are people there will be accidents, from plane crashes to hitting your thumb with a hammer. Lets hope this one does not go against us

Its sick how people assume that guns are evil? never giving thought to the fact its an inanimate object and incapable of acting on its own.. still we need to create a list of things that cant think, but kill people :good: Cars, fags, red m & m's, cricket bats, rocks, gardening impliments.. Ban everything and what have we got? We still have our hands.. Bloody unbelievable..

very sad .this sort of incident can only be prevented by proper education about guns.i feel very disturbed by the type of education given by television and video games.this isnt me calling for a ban on anything,just that adults should be more carefull about how our children are learning about life :good::good::oops: