essex masters

beretta

It would be good to see beretta there, PDLM would be under some pressure to pass on the "Daddy" title, 'cos I know this guy can shoot. :lol:

I'd heard the 2 day Hodnet shoot that clashes with it is possibly being now run over 1 day, as entries have been pretty low, silly old Grant didn't do his homework, on his very first shoot, no less..??

Cat.

PDLM would be under some pressure to pass on the "Daddy" title

The 'Daddy' title can only be won on official PW sanctioned events on an annual or bi-annual basis. As written in the terms and conditions of the forum* which everyone agreed to when signing up. Sorry.

* This part may, or may not, be true.

From what I hear you have already lost that title.

In Essex (or was it kent?) anyway

Unless there was a 'Daddy' competition recently involving everyone who wanted to take part from all other parts of the forum shot an all round competition then no, I don't think I have :angry:

Let's not demean the title by throwing it out on a poxy 84 bird sporting shoot :good:

If you want a new Daddy, by all means organise a worthwhile competition and advertise it. I believe, though not sure, that the original idea was for it to be the CPSA 'All Round' standard as this more fairly represented the spread of skills of the members. :good:

Unless there was a 'Daddy' competition recently involving everyone who wanted to take part from all other parts of the forum shot an all round competition then no, I don't think I have :blush:

Let's not demean the title by throwing it out on a poxy 84 bird sporting shoot :lol:

If you want a new Daddy, by all means organise a worthwhile competition and advertise it. I believe, though not sure, that the original idea was for it to be the CPSA 'All Round' standard as this more fairly represented the spread of skills of the members. :/

Oh dear, someone has been listening to Catamong too long.

So by your own reasoning you can only hack it when the birds are thrown to regulation standard but as soon as they are sporting you fall apart. :lol::P

Ya, I'm suffering a dip in form at the mo, so everything is being missed no matter what form the birds take. :/ Dunno what the hell is causing it. :lol:

Ah, that would be "too much sky". :blush:

This is something that is occasionally suffered by the top shots in the country, you know :lol:

Don't make me put you over my knee young man!! :lol:

Ya, I'm suffering a dip in form at the mo, so everything is being missed no matter what form the birds take. :blush: Dunno what the hell is causing it. :lol:

Blimey it has been a while since someone called me "Young man" are you coming on to me? :/

For you to call me young must mean that you are as old as Cat (as noone alive is older)

Everyone I speak to has a dip in form at the moment (me included) it must be the weather