>>>>HUNTING DVDS<<<<<

jonr140

hi guys got some hunting dvds the following £10 for the lot or £2.50 each posted

Air rifle hunting

Pigeon Shooting

Jacks Game

Getting The Kill

Fox Snareing

hunting with goshawks

Rabbit man

Wild Boar Hunting

Fred carter Vol 1-3

Fred Carter Vol 4

Pest And Vermin Control

john

• 2 weeks later...

little ******* *******, i sent him a cheque for £10 then got a pm 3 days latter saying could i cancel it as he had lost it, and could i send another one, and as it was his fault he would send the dvds before he recieved the second cheque, i said ok to him but i thought i would wait till i had the dvds before i sent the second cheque, i pmd him a couple of days ago to see what was going on but got no reply, would like to know why he was banned,

Not to tar all new(er) members with the same brush, as it'd be unfair but my advice is to only buy from them you know. Also nothing to do with this guy as I don't know him or his story. People who've been around a good while and proven themselves as proper members of a site, in other words them who don't want to get a bad rep as they want to stay a member :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a chase-up to jonr140@hotmail.com and he replied this morning to say he will deal with it.

He says to post his email up here and anyone who has yet to receive items should contact him that way.

Let's see if this works or not.