smoking

pennywise

I did do in the last 3 months I smoked and then decided that I'd just give up, don't know if it helped but I always thought that rollies tasted nicer and had less **** in them than Marlbrough lights.

Give them up, it's not that hard and they kill you

Fella who goes lamping with me, who's name I'll with hold ;), used to give me the odd comment about how much my foxing rifle etc cost me to buy.

That was, until one time I asked him how much he spent on fags a week. Quick bit of maths told him giving up for one year he could buy what I have with change left over :good:

i smoke roll-ups. Im not a dole scrounger or part of the great unwashed, i just like the taste of em. Been to tailor mades and back. As much as i enjoy the smoke, its the ritual of making them that helps calm my nerves. :good:

Can usual be found on my shoot with a spitty cig hanging out my gob. ;)

May as well say,who eats kebabs and eats crisps?, all are just as damaging,only dfferance is us smokers pay a hell of a lot in tax for our luxury!.

Nothing worse than some 19 stone fat lad knocking your smoking when he struggles to puff into his cammos for a days shooting!!.

But then he might only drink water with his triple quarter pound maccy dees!!!,healthy dude eh,cos he dosent smoke???.

What do you think?.