heads up lads

malkiserow

Will check this out in my local (to work) Aldi in Bristol tomorrow - I'll let you know if they have any and what price they're at... One of the local (to home) rifle clubs bought 1/2 dozen for the range as they were such good value.

No spotting scopes in the Aldi in Bradley Stoke (Bristol)... :blush: I'm thinking of ringing round to see if any of the other local stores have any... I'll also check out the one in Bridgwater on the way home, and may pop down to Exeter at the weekend if I still don't find any...

Radford Road branch, Coventry has dozens of spotting scopes

but their ear defenders have all gone from that branch.

Had a chat with the manager and each manager makes their own decisions on price reductions. I "encouraged" mine to drop from £20 (which is what they were at when I arrived) to discounting so I would buy on there and then.

Good luck lads

Managed to get some ear defenders, got the green ones aswell, but they had a few pairs of both the black and green left. Was at the wolverhampton store, was worth the drive for defneders ar less then £10, couldnt find any spotting scopes though. Anyone tried the ear defenders yet? wonder how good they are at that price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...