Urgent help needed!!

amg_1969

I need urgent help, I would like suggestions as to where my family should move too. I have three children 7, 4 and 5 months, and I am sick to death of the UK. I read today that my 7 year old will be 30 before our debt is back to current levels.

We have become so PC, the government is trying to get people to spy on people and report "incorrect thinking to the police"

My daughter cannot have any school trips this year as the school has had to employ two translaters to help the six new Polish kids.

The Gurkhas, disgrace.

I am hounded day in day out by people hidden in vans trying to catch me doing 31mph in a 30mph zone, and I drive 50000 miles a year.

Only had 1 pay rise in six years "due to economic circumstances, so says my company"

My company pension has gone down the bog.

Inflation is -0.4%, who are they kidding.

Fed up of 16 year old girls getting knocked up to get houses.

Fed up of lazy baskets living of the state, and being better off than me.

Discovered from Vince Cable that throwing paper aeroplanes during a peaceful protest puts you on the wrong side of the Terrorism Act?B)??

Living in a country with an unelected leader whose party got only 25% of the available vote, destroying my country for the forseeable future.

I could go on and on, but anyone know anywhere better.

Andy.

I would just like to have a house in the middle of nowhere either in Canada or New Zealand, where no one can bother me. But I may stand and fight my corner, even if my SGC is at risk. Theres got to be something left in this country to fight for and its for eachother.

I would just like to have a house in the middle of nowhere either in Canada or New Zealand, where no one can bother me. But I may stand and fight my corner, even if my SGC is at risk. Theres got to be something left in this country to fight for and its for eachother.

I don't think there is, we are being ground down by an oppressive regime, and we are all winging but doing nothing about it. I feel the time has come to do something, not for my sake, but for the sake of my kids, I see no future for them in the UK, when the dust settles what will we have left?

I do not want my kids that I love so much asking "would you like large fries?" for a living.

Andy

dont think northern irelands just as bad as the mainland yet, but when it gets that way ill sell up and move to latvia or the ukraine or some place, just somewhere i can buy a couple of thousand acres, put a fence right round it and tell everyone to **** off. also has to be somewhere that the cops wont give a damn about me shooting the first bobble hat wearing **** who trespasses on my land thinking they have the right to be there B)

The one thing I cannot get to grips with, does anyone know where all the money has gone? I see no improvements in public services for the billions poured into them.

I see Argentina is starting to rattle its drums, why? because it knows Labour has made our military so weak we could not defend them again.

I read in the Telegraph we are trying to sell our Eurofighters to India !!!! as we cannot now afford them, I would cry if it wasn't so serious

Andy

The problem with this amg is that this thing is going to be global, some places will go "Police State" faster than others but it will eventually be a global totalitarian dictatorship and you will either have to stand and fight your ground or be defeated and become a slave. I prefer the Uk since there are a lot of people who are "awaken" and won't take any **** from a government who is so willing to enroach on their liberties with no jurisdiction.

If you think a One World Government is not coming under a one world currency, think again:

I don't think there is, we are being ground down by an oppressive regime, and we are all winging but doing nothing about it. I feel the time has come to do something, not for my sake, but for the sake of my kids, I see no future for them in the UK, when the dust settles what will we have left?

I do not want my kids that I love so much asking "would you like large fries?" for a living.

Andy

well, help educate them so that they dont fall into the trap. All this panic about the country in in decline, yet we sit a our computers moaning and telling everyone how **** the world is and do nothing about it. I guess as an Evertonian its built in.

I would be more than happy for my kids to work at the golden arches (at management level of course), and will do everything to keep them in this wonderfull country of ours. Why do people talk about jumping ship as soon as it gets a bit tight?

The problem with this amg is that this thing is going to be global, some places will go "Police State" faster than others but it will eventually be a global totalitarian dictatorship and you will either have to stand and fight your ground or be defeated and become a slave. I prefer the Uk since there are a lot of people who are "awaken" and won't take any **** from a government who is so willing to enroach on their liberties with no jurisdiction.

If you think a One World Government is not coming under a one world currency, think again:

What do you smoke in the morning? B) Look, all you lot moaning about how **** life is, get of your ***** and do something to rid yourselves of the black cloud. Look around your local village, and you will not see mass chaos and destruction, or grannys being raped in the street. STOP READING THE NEWSPAPERS!!!!!

I wasn't moaning I was only saying what is coming. Did you look at the video?

In it Gordon Brown is openly committing treason and calling for the abolishment of British Sovereignty in favour of the European Union but more importantly calling for us to join in a one World Government (or world order the way he puts it). I am already doing something about it, the question is are you going to do something about it or lick jackboot? That's when the time comes.

I think you are right, There seems to be a goverment plan for "A new world order"the constant push to keep the population under control seems to be escalating, with more and more Big Brother tactics, hundreds of cameras , news that all phone calls, emails, pm,s to be recorded, a total disintergration of free speech, your, and your childrens. DNA to be put on goverment databases, the need to see and hear all what you say or write, is being carried out by New LIEBOUR, The only hope now is to vote for a party that will restore democracy to Britain, look on Utube and put in, New World Order,..You will see whats going on.

I need urgent help, I would like suggestions as to where my family should move too. I have three children 7, 4 and 5 months, and I am sick to death of the UK. I read today that my 7 year old will be 30 before our debt is back to current levels.

We have become so PC, the government is trying to get people to spy on people and report "incorrect thinking to the police"

My daughter cannot have any school trips this year as the school has had to employ two translaters to help the six new Polish kids.

The Gurkhas, disgrace.

I am hounded day in day out by people hidden in vans trying to catch me doing 31mph in a 30mph zone, and I drive 50000 miles a year.

Only had 1 pay rise in six years "due to economic circumstances, so says my company"

My company pension has gone down the bog.

Inflation is -0.4%, who are they kidding.

Fed up of 16 year old girls getting knocked up to get houses.

Fed up of lazy baskets living of the state, and being better off than me.

Discovered from Vince Cable that throwing paper aeroplanes during a peaceful protest puts you on the wrong side of the Terrorism Act?B)??

Living in a country with an unelected leader whose party got only 25% of the available vote, destroying my country for the forseeable future.

I could go on and on, but anyone know anywhere better.

Andy.

30 years to get level again dam i,ll never see it again spend the rest of my life in povety ?

Sure enough this country has some huge problems but then again so do all the others.I have mates in Australia and their moans are similar to ours . It was discouraging that the UK came 24th out of 30 countries for bringing kids up however.

On the plus side I am gazing out with a lovely pint of ice cold Badger Ale after doing day 1 of my resuscitation course. It is a beautiful spring evening. Going to walk the pooch then some wine and an early night.

I dont think there is any quick fix by swapping countries though it is tempting at times.

I wasn't moaning I was only saying what is coming. Did you look at the video?

In it Gordon Brown is openly committing treason and calling for the abolishment of British Sovereignty in favour of the European Union but more importantly calling for us to join in a one World Government (or world order the way he puts it). I am already doing something about it, the question is are you going to do something about it or lick jackboot? That's when the time comes.

Koz,

Well i've watched it twice now, and at no point does Brown commit treason, nor indeed does he call for us to join a 'one world government'

He doesn't call for the abolishment of British sovereignty either.

Maybe you could point out exactly where you think he says any of the above?

You truly are mad as a box of frogs, but i do find you quite amusing.

Koz,

Well i've watched it twice now, and at no point does Brown commit treason, nor indeed does he call for us to join a 'one world government'

He doesn't call for the abolishment of British sovereignty either.

Maybe you could point out exactly where you think he says any of the above?

You truly are mad as a box of frogs, but i do find you quite amusing.

Several months ago BROWN referred to the NEW WORLD ORDER whilst giving public speeches it was on the main news.

think things are hard,ask anyone born before 1930 if you want to now how hard things can be.nobody goes hungry anymore and the ones that say they are usually have a fag in one hand and a tin of lager in the other.treat half of what you read in papers as lies and don,t believe the other half. and remember at the end of the day they all pee in the same pot.

Do not worry about that, the French will turn our lights off when they supply all our electricity, once all our power stations have closed down. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about that one at least the french ARE building new stations HERE and are investing in new technology unlike our present administration ( and no doubt the cons woud be as bad) who refused to invest in our industry and services yet bail out the banks and foreign car manufacturer's?

KW