Shooting Warehouse Offers

Ive just bought the flapper that is on offer from the shooting Warehouse

Do you get the timer with it or is that extra?

Been looking at this flapper and it's sounds like good value.

Edited by aubs

I was toying with the idea of buying a rotor of some sort and was thinking of having a days pigeon shooting with Phill/Will at the same time as I picked it up, having used the kit on the day.

What do people think of having a day's pigeon shooting instead of discount when spending more than a certain amount, to be specified by Will? A rotor, flapper, hide, decoys perhaps.

I won't be able to do it this year as I have to get in as much overtime as possible, with redundancy looming in October.

Edited by rjimmer

rjimmer, you mean you are still working?

I thought there was a law about making people your age work full time now.

Shouldn't that have been 'our' age?

Do we still have to work after our driving license runs out at age 70?

BACK TO DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

What do people think of having a day's pigeon shooting instead of discount when spending more than a certain amount, to be specified by Will? A rotor, flapper, hide, decoys perhaps.

Nah, I cant do it sorry. I've got enough on my plate as it is with pigeon clients. Both businesses are going ballistic and to offer free days pigeon shooting willy nilly to all and sundry would be commercial suicide from our point of view.....but probably very nice from yours understandably!! :lol: I believe there are plans in the pipeline to offer an exclusive special offer deal each month but thats is being sorted between "our Steve" and "Pigeonwatch Will". Maybe Will can tell us if they have sorted this out yet as I have been spending my days behind the wheel of a landrover chasing Pigeons lately.

I have also heard people saying "why not 10% flate rate discount". OK here's my answer to that. Currently we have the lowest prices and deals that nobody else can offer on quality kit. The reason for this is because we buy our stock in large quanitities, and we pass this saving on to you. To back this up we offer good quality guarantees on all our stuff so if it screws up and its our fault then we fix it no questions asked. And then we post it back to you, again free of charge. More and more of our sales now are coming by word of mouth for these two reasons alone..good products backed up with good sensible service.

Last year we introduced a discount card system for existing customers. There are now a couple of thousand of these in circulation. Now lets say one of my card holders bumps into an offer on Pigeonwatch thats better than the discount card he's going to feel probably slightly betrayed by us for offering a better deal here that so to keep it fair to everyone then the discount rate must be the same for Pigeonwatch members and my card holders. This avoids unnecessary conflicts. Please be greatful that we offer you a few quid more off the already very competitive prices that we charge!!

I bought a flapper recently off Steve & it great. Had aslight mechanical teathing problem whic was solved quickly. The 1.2 amp battery runs easily for a good days shooting. I sed the flapper ( & a crow pecker) on tuesday with a jackdaw on & it really pulled the corvids in. Excellent value (can i have that discount now Will :lol: )