weeping eyes

my cocker has had a wiping eye for a month or so, only clear, thought he caught it on a bush so had a good look but couldnt see anything. took to vet last night to fine it was an eye lash coming out over the wrong place and rubbing the eye.

vet took him away for ten minutes and came back with pup and a tiny eyelash. £35 but no watery eye thismorning so worth it.

Phil

If it's been over a prolonged period get it a checked out, a friends young cocker had inturned eyelids needing an operation.

I've a cocker which had to have corrective surgery for this - what's the breeding of your mate's cocker out of interest?

as the title says my dogs eyes are weeping (a little excesive in my opinion) is it normal or should it be something to be concerned about!? its light yellow in colour and is worse when shes been out tearing around the moors!

aimed at NTTF and the like!!

:hmm:

Have you been running your dog in rape? horrible stuff for them when in flower.

I've a cocker which had to have corrective surgery for this - what's the breeding of your mate's cocker out of interest?

Don't know I'm afraid, I'll try and find out and PM you but she's around 10 months old I think. Came from just north of Glasgow.