No pigeons about

maglad

After the last few weeks going out and no birds about dad decided to resume are second hobie .

Getting set up by 3.45 pm we started to bait up for the evening not waiting long for me to start catching bream around the pound mark :oops:

Kept the feed going in with dad saying they will show up shortly , after about 10 minutes of him saying it i was in and landed this one of about 8 lb :yes:

Photo-0222-1.jpg

Had a few carp around the 6 pound mark after that ,then had this one around the 10 lb mark

Photo-0225.jpg

Caught a few more carp then finished with this one just before packing up at 830 pm another around the 8lb

Photo-0227-1.jpg

All in all a decent evening out

Thanks for reading Magboy

Some fine fish there young un.

Bit of advice, try holding them all the way you are doing in the last photo, holding the front fin between your fingers in the middle of your hand.

Also, be very careful when holding fish, wet hands etc etc, idealy, you dont want to be stood up, if they flip then they will quite easily jump out of your hand and then you will have the potential to have them injured.

Bend down with the fish, and if you have one, use an unhooking mat under near the fish.

Tight lines.

Nice fish there, mate :oops:

It was good shooting with you and the old man today. Hope you're shoulder's OK ;)

Well done son , you did well last night :yes:

As for today at the clays you had me and chard worried after the first few stands :good:

Was good to see you again chard , but who were them dodgy blokes you brought with you :yes: great day had by myself and jay :lol:

PS, you did teach me something today , if you miss a bird moan and have it again :hmm:

Well done son , you did well last night :)

As for today at the clays you had me and chard worried after the first few stands :(

Was good to see you again chard , but who were them dodgy blokes you brought with you :( great day had by myself and jay :yes:

PS, you did teach me something today , if you miss a bird moan and have it again :lol:

Thought everyone did that... :lol: :( :)