How does pidgeon watch work

reaper6

Positions on the Administration Team are usually by invitation only.

Usually by invitation eh... ;)

This suggests to me that there is another, shadier way to become a mod on here.....

Come on then, spill - or are you bound to secrecy on pain of getting "whacked" (Mafia style, not off - or is it the same thing depending on which Mafia we are referring to?)

ZB

Usually by invitation eh... ;)

This suggests to me that there is another, shadier way to become a mod on here.....

Come on then, spill - or are you bound to secrecy on pain of getting "whacked" (Mafia style, not off - or is it the same thing depending on which Mafia we are referring to?)

ZB

ZB,

Its like the Masons mate, you arent allowed in if you have black balls and as a Mod you are constantly getting your breasts out and rolling your trouser legs up.

Most of the Essex Mafia have fine man breasts so I am surprised we havent had the call yet.

ZB,

Its like the Masons mate, you arent allowed in if you have black balls and as a Mod you are constantly getting your breasts out and rolling your trouser legs up.

Most of the Essex Mafia have fine man breasts so I am surprised we havent had the call yet.

If it comes down to how impressive you moobs are, then someone had better make me king of the entire internet pronto....

And BTW, you are all pre-banned and will be replaced with nubile lovelies forthwith.

The Moobs have spoken!

ZB

If it comes down to how impressive you moobs are, then someone had better make me king of the entire internet pronto....

And BTW, you are all pre-banned and will be replaced with nubile lovelies forthwith.

The Moobs have spoken!

ZB

Will you unban DF for a bit of cannon fodder too ? He was class entertainment ;)

Be careful though, racking up posts too fast by treating every single topic going to your considered opinions can also end up with you being "teleported" to a parallel forum.

There you will be doomed to float around the void endlessly, speaking only to the same 4 people about nothing much or playing word association games... You will get to be a mod though, by virtue of simply being there.

ZB

its true. i was made a mod in a place i dont even want to name ;)

still, im back here now, all's good :yes:

Seriously, who would want to be a moderator? It is a mugs game, and anyone who can't see that is erm a mug as well.

To lust after that level of *power* (giggles) and to wish to aspire to the dizzy heights of moderating this forum would mean a small winky and being bullied at school. Obviously some current moderators and wannabe moderators are probably over qualified for the job (bo-dum-tish).

I have just decided to post complete nonsense until my post count is the highest. Then like the Matrix I will subsume myself into the forum and become the forum.

"In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One Mung?"

Aaaaaah thanks Mung, You have made many things crystal clear to me now, I bow to your wisdom oh wise one ;):yes::):lol::hmm:

Lee,

If he racks up over 10,000 posts very quickly the Mods will have to let him into their secret bunker to share the power of Moderating.

As you will see from my profile I am an Arce Pidtgeone Shutter, with some effort you too can get up to these dizzy heights and reap the rewards too ;)

Cheers

LV

As you will see from my profile I am an Arce Pidtgeone Shutter, hey, I'm one too, I'm eagerly awaiting the call :yes::hmm::)