Friday nights just got better

henry d

Lucky man!

I guess Modding and drinking were incompatable?Nope, it made it more fun !

Now you handed over to a Uboat commander you can have fun again U-boat commander......he couldn`t work out the work routine for a two man sub on 50% leave, I was in Baghdad when he was still in his Dad`s bag, I was serving in the RN when the Dead sea was just P7r(just gone sick for you civvy`s).......etc. etc. :/

Bramble and sloe, very nice

Sloe whisky? Hmmmmmm. last year there were nack all sloes but this year the blackthorns are minging with them. Sloe Gin and vodka will be a definite but you reckon sloe whisky as well?

I'm SPARTAGUNNERS

oops i meant to add brandy to the end of that :) sloe and blackberry brandy :yes: but hell yes why not whiskey

Not had a good result with brandy yet. Plum didn't do well, peach and apricot went to mush and I couldn't get it to strain enough. Sloe and bramble sound like a plan. Will try it thanks.

As a reward do you want to be Dave K for a week?

Ooor 'enry should understand the fireman joke.

Crew turns up at an RTC. There was a woman laid on her back waiting for attention. Fireman goes over to her and asks her name, address, what she can remember. she answers them.

But just to make sure he holds his hand in front of her face and asks "How many fingers have I got up?"

She screamed and said "my god I'm ********* paralysed"