Dartford Clay Shoot - 31st August 2009

Markio

Nice to meet you all again, Markio has been taking driving lessons from me although had we been in my disco we would have been there at 5 past 9 instead of 10 past because I wouldn't have driven quite so slowly down the lane. :good:

I enjoyed it immensely and good to meet a few more normal people from this forum, sooner or later it is going to go wrong and I will meet a few real nutters.

It was good to meet Zapp and it was good he didn't have his moderator head on as all the swear words came out properly instead of a load of asterisks. If I were him I would send his pet chimp all the time as he could handle a Side by Side.

Cheers

Martin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great bank holiday cheers chaps! Off the top of my head i shot at least two stands like a complete bender, it's always the "what should have been" eh!

Good shooting by Mungler with the pump and kudos to Zapp for his score with a Side by Side. Prize for most improved goes to Evil Elvis who has now achieved that twice in a row. :good::yes:

Scores are as follows:

Mungler - 80

MC - 77

Evil Elvis - 72

Markio - 67

Bigweed - 63

Zapp - 60

Bagsy - 53

Poontang - 46

Anita - 17 (Sorry can't remember forum name!)

Although according to Bazza's sliding scale i won on a technicality as i straighted the most stands (3), so bought myself a fridge pack of Stella on the way home. :good:

Nice to meet you all again, Markio has been taking driving lessons from me although had we been in my disco we would have been there at 5 past 9 instead of 10 past because I wouldn't have driven quite so slowly down the lane. :good:

Last time you were in the back and i drove, your 'mass' helped punch punched a whole in my sill! :yes:

And i'm sure Anita would have scored much higher if it wasn't for Bazza pressing up against the small of her back for 10 stands. :good:

Last time you were in the back and i drove, your 'mass' helped punch punched a whole in my sill! ;)

And i'm sure Anita would have scored much higher if it wasn't for Bazza pressing up against the small of her back for 10 stands. :good:

**** OFF :yes::good::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great bank holiday cheers chaps! Off the top of my head i shot at least two stands like a complete bender, it's always the "what should have been" eh!

Good shooting by Mungler with the pump and kudos to Zapp for his score with a Side by Side. Prize for most improved goes to Evil Elvis who has now achieved that twice in a row. :yes::lol:

Scores are as follows:

Mungler - 80

MC - 77

Evil Elvis - 72

Markio - 67

Bigweed - 63

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -> Jonnyoftheboy 61

Zapp - 60

Bagsy - 53

Poontang - 46

Anita - 17 (Sorry can't remember forum name!)

Although according to Bazza's sliding scale i won on a technicality as i straighted the most stands (3), so bought myself a fridge pack of Stella on the way home. :lol:

cheers Markio..... I know my 61 wasn't exactly memorable..... but I do feel a little left out!!!! :good::good:

was good to meet you all gents. think everyone was fairly normal (well almost everyone).

hopefully meet up again soon.

Jon

****** sorry mate, obviously got in a fuddle with the cards.

Hats off to John who got the highest score whilst wearing gloves. I'd take them off soon otherwise come the winter you won't feel the benefit. :yes:

cheeky ******...... did I not tell you about the bad accident I had leading to the burns on my hands? its just I get a little embarrassed..... :good:

Sorry i couldn't make this one chaps.

Hope you didn't mind me sending my twin brother in my place? I see he didn't trouble you too much with his score!! :good:

He had a great day but as a PSG shooter he said he just couldn't get his head around moving targets, it was too hot for his balaclava, and there wasn't enough room for barrel rolls :yes::good:

Looks like i'll have to come down myself next time!!

Was good to meet a few new faces and dispel the myth that all mods are ruthless tyrants :lol:

Was good to meet a few new faces and dispel the myth that all mods are ruthless tyrants :good:

Dont you just hate it when someone you've just spent all day stitching up says something nice about you?

I feel quite bad for secretly recording everything Poontang said and arranging for him to be banned now.

Ahh, never mind, I'll get over it.

ZB

I feel quite bad for secretly recording everything Poontang said and arranging for him to be banned now.

ZB

Ahh, the old secret recording trick :yes:

I wouldn't be where i am today without the odd secret recording!!

You must have had your recorder secreted cleverly upon your person Zapp..................................and all the time i thought you were just pleased to see me :good:

You must have had your recorder secreted cleverly upon your person Zapp..................................and all the time i thought you were just pleased to see me :yes:

Ok, because I feel bad I'll let you in on the secret. The mic was inside the sock puppet I kept getting you to tell all your forum secrets to... I was just really pleased to see you as it happens :good:

Sorry..

ZB

Sorry i couldn't make this one chaps.

Hope you didn't mind me sending my twin brother in my place? I see he didn't trouble you too much with his score!! :good:

I know what you mean. Having been out all day I was sufficiently disgusted enough to bounce my brother off every wall in the house on hearing of his sorry excuse for an effort today :yes:

Sounds like y'all had a good day, really sorry I couldn't make it but family visiting from overseas took precedent (despite my best efforts) :yes:

Pete, couldn't you have got your brother to cover for you?

Bagsy did - mind you he shot like Bagsy's twin sister (slightly more masculine than Bagsy himself mind you).

(slightly more masculine than Bagsy himself mind you).

Come on dude ....thats harsh.....after all, he is the founder of the fanny the wonder dog fan club and is actually some distant relation to julian clary himself................or was that had distant relations with julian clary...hmm......not sure........ :yes:

The family resemblance is there.............

ClaryFannyE0608_243x161.jpg

Pete, couldn't you have got your brother to cover for you?

Bagsy did - mind you he shot like Bagsy's twin sister (slightly more masculine than Bagsy himself mind you).

I think most people sent their twin brothers to shoot for them, there was only 2 respectable scores and 1 which was OK for a blind man but the rest? Utterly disgraceful :yes::) :) :)