''Big Cat'' Video.

Bleeh

That animal whatever it is , is not moving like a cat.I have hunted Puma in Texas and they certainly do not move in that manner, infact Bobcat too.The grace of feline movment is just not there, I have also observerd leopard, lion and cheeta in Kenya.I suspect a mangy dog.

Haha Ryan Im still ******* myself now at your comment about it mauling him :welcomeani:

It just goes to show the state of the police force, fat knacker only ran to get his camera & he sounds like he needs an inhaler, good job it didnt go for him he'd be ### & not got far! Good job he had the dog to do the running to catch his crooks..

Dont look that big to me really, I think its just a fox thats slipped in a vat of oil :blink:

am not saying i belive whats in the vid but i am saying i belive what i see with my own 2 eyes and a few years back i was on my way home and it must have been about 5 yards away it come out the hedge in front of me and stood in the middle of the road and then without warning it lept from standing over the hedge on the other side of the road which must have been a good 15 to 20 yards away from it and was gone.

ryan like the comment lol :welcomeani:

looking about seems like this looks like a kellas Cat basically a domestic cross and lo and behold theres actually some decent proof that even I as a sceptic accept :good:

http://www.bigcatsinbritain.org/kellascatspicevidence.htm

is it enough to classify it as a big cat I don't think so but its definitely a monster moggy and from that I'd say shoot firt before trying to pet one :lol: