a couple of my shooting videos

jcbruno

dont know that i care for the last video.!!

that is your opinion and you are intitled to it however i just wanted to point out the videos intent was to show the high quality firearms that come from the countries listed and my referance to the German snipers of the second world war was in no was pro Nazi it was a simple respect to those individuals at arms who displayed cunning as snipers just as many have made Rommel popular and a romantic idea of a great military leader, and the video was also made to show how a culture of marksmanship proved well for switzerland and the brave Finns who protected there homeland from the Soviets

aswell wanted to mention i am working on a video tribute to rifles of the USA Britain & Commonwealth and how a culture of gun ownership stoped any plossible plan for the axis to conqure the USA,Canada,Australia and how the original British Corpes had a strong emphasis on marksmanship making the British army one of the most formidable armies in the world. i hope not to offend anyone my videos were ment to be simply historical observation and i enjoy shooting historical weapons.

here are a couple shooting vids i did

I thought by that you meant shooting vids. just me under that impression? also even though the germans did make good guns and had good snipers.. portraying them in that fashion isn't the way to go about it.

Or it might be.

Just an opinion

I really enjoyed your videos (especially the last one). Alot of effort went into making them, and I would like to say thanks.

(as for some of you "If you can't say somthing nice, say nothing at all")

by the way, how much did all that ammo cost? over here it could amount to a small fortune

???

Edited by shot shot

Can't see anything wrong in showing German soldiers in action. The fact is the German's had some excellent well trained squaddies. You'll find plenty of UK soldiers reading up on the Germans at war because of their professionalism, and i'm not talking about the ones involved in atrocities.

I really enjoyed your videos (especially the last one). Alot of effort went into making them, and I would like to say thanks.

(as for some of you "If you can't say somthing nice, say nothing at all")

by the way, how much did all that ammo cost? over here it could amount to a small fortune

:look:

??? thank mate for showing

Edited by samw

• 2 weeks later...