5 must be our lucky number!

garyb

Had a trip out again last night with Stealth Stalker and one the keepers from a near by estate.

I'd left all my toys at home and agreed to be the designated driver for the night. That soon changed after SS had quickly put two in the bag, and we swapped over - in the end 2 for ss, 2 for me and 1 for the keeper all with the .243

Another bonkers night for the Hertfordshire boys, as we finished up with a total of 5 Foxes!

If the Midlands lot have all the pigeon, then we certainly seem to have the foxes this year... I just hope we still have a few birds left come October :rolleyes:

Photo was taken this morning by SS and his now sober black lab Molly

07038ecd6fb014dfca3fe9d4bf995c06.jpg

Was Molly okay to drive by the evening time?

EDIT:

Strike up 5 for LV and Mungler as at Monday this week. I got one with my car (round the bend on the way back from lamping and a bog dog fox ran out of a field and straight under the wheels) and 4 walloped on a lamp up Monday p.m. after foxy went into one of the pens and took out 10 fezzys.

Edited by Mungler

Was Molly okay to drive by the evening time?

EDIT:

Strike up 5 for LV and Mungler as at Monday this week. I got one with my car (round the bend on the way back from lamping and a bog dog fox ran out of a field and straight under the wheels) and 4 walloped on a lamp up Monday p.m. after foxy went into one of the pens and took out 10 fezzys.

Just the 10 A ?

I hope your not still using that dog crate as a make shift / on the cheap pen this season ??

The last one that got into one of our pens had 85+ in one sitting :rolleyes:

Myself and SS counted up our numbers for last week and between us we'd accounted for 14 in one week!

This time last year we'd have been lucky to shoot 14 in 4 months!

[/quote

They're certainly about at the moment :rolleyes: & there's still 2 left in that 1st field that didn't come to see why dad just hit the deck after that loud bang.

I've been on nights this week in the E16 area of East London and there's hundreds of the *******.

They're all in good nick at the mo as well, loads of youngsters and I've seen some cracking looking big uns.

(Just wish the MP5 could be put to better use :rolleyes: ).

P.

Just the 10 A ?

I hope your not still using that dog crate as a make shift / on the cheap pen this season ??

The last one that got into one of our pens had 85+ in one sitting :rolleyes:

Essex fezzys are obviously brighter and harder than Herts fezzys.

Our lot probably regrouped, got tooled up and then saw foxy off with a counter attack.

Your Herts fezzys were probably too busy looking at their reloading charts and listening to Radio 4 before they knew that foxy was doing dinner.

Essex fezzys are obviously brighter and harder than Herts fezzys.

Our lot probably regrouped, got tooled up and then saw foxy off with a counter attack.

Your Herts fezzys were probably too busy looking at their reloading charts and listening to Radio 4 before they knew that foxy was doing dinner.

LOL much :good:

Had another one last night!

Another bonkers night for the Hertfordshire boys, as we finished up with a total of 5 Foxes!

If the Midlands lot have all the pigeon, then we certainly seem to have the foxes this year...

well done mate :lol: as for having all the pigeon i think we have all the foxes me and gazyapp (the gay) had 18 over three nights the week before last

thats a record for me

if i could work out how to post the pics i would :good: