is she in pup??

mosa

Hello all it is comimg up to 4 weeks on tuesday when i 1st noticed my cockers tied together. When should i notice a difference in Jess ie weight gain etc as at the moment i cant really tell apart from slight swelling around her teets :yes: Basically i need to know if she is in pup or am i still a bit early cheers in advance of any replies then hopefully i'll have some pups ready for early december (chocolate) :D

£500 ish. Will be docked & dew clawed,vet checked etc with certificates. KC regd 6 weeks free insurance etc etc etc all this if she has them of course. Both parents are full chocolate and pass on many FTCH's :yes: Pictures of parents added

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z277/mo...photos/them.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z277/mo...photos/dog4.jpg

Edited by mosa

If its her first litter it can be a bit tricky as al her tummy muscles will be firm and will stop any swelling from showing for a while. Its likely that any shape change will be downwards at first and only getting wider later.

It sounds as though it is very possible if you can see her teats becoming more pronounced, this is one of the surest signs in our dogs.

You may have noticed a change in her behaviour, it might not be much of a change but there will probably be one if she is in pup.

GH