Anybody need a lamp man, beater etc?

Hi All,

I recently posted asking for any shooting in Northumberland area. Also just wanted to add if anybody wants a hand with any kind of hunting, the likes of lamping, beating etc I'd be more than happy to come along even when shooting myself isn’t involved.

Again I'm in Cramlington, Northumberland. I’m keen as mustard and a reliable honest bloke. Got my own transport but wouldn’t be any good for off-road and have hunting insurance with The Countryside Alliance. Would be willing to travel within reason.

Notice would be preferred but if anybody would like to keep my mobile number in case you are let down by your normal shooting partner I can send you my contact details.

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...

I haven't had much luck and just wondering if anyone knows of any shoots in my area. I'd like to try and get in touch with some of the driven shoots directly to see if they have anything in the way of beating so any details you have would be big help.

Cheers,

Mike

Come on guys this fella seems genuine, give the lad a chance ! if he was nearer me i'd be only to happy to have him as lamp man.

He is a genuine lad Stealth Stalker :) , I've had him out with the air rifles on my permission a few times